Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want regeneration effect after a kill ?

  • YES, auto regen takes so much time

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO, it's better to wait 3 minutes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Herbubulle

Well-Known Member
Jul 3, 2020
548
630
124
21
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, for beginning I'm French so my English is not amazing :/

ok, FFA is cool but fed up with those players who wait until we have finished pvp to kill us with 1 point of life : so what I want is that we have a little regeneration effect for 3- 5 seconds after kill some1...
That will give us time to heal for immediately pvp and not run away (it takes a long time to heal naturally)

please make it quick :((
 

BLAST3R

Member
Oct 21, 2020
5
3
9
25
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
true, giving full Hp might be too OP but regeneration after a kill is very usefull indeed, even speed can fix this. (like the ability in skywars)
+1 from me, you should add a poll tho
I don't fully agree. In the majority off cases, full health provides security for players who fear being either targeted or cleaned. Either you give a health boost based off percentage of damage done to player. Lets say you get 10 hearts in total. If you deal 100% of the damage, you get 10 hearts. But if you get only 10% of the damage dealt, you'd only get one heart. That's the fairest system I can think of.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom