Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want regeneration effect after a kill ?

• YES, auto regen takes so much time

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO, it's better to wait 3 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, for beginning I'm French so my English is not amazing :/

ok, FFA is cool but fed up with those players who wait until we have finished pvp to kill us with 1 point of life : so what I want is that we have a little regeneration effect for 3- 5 seconds after kill some1...
That will give us time to heal for immediately pvp and not run away (it takes a long time to heal naturally)

please make it quick :((

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
true, giving full Hp might be too OP but regeneration after a kill is very usefull indeed, even speed can fix this. (like the ability in skywars)
+1 from me, you should add a poll tho

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

BLAST3R

Oct 21, 2020
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
true, giving full Hp might be too OP but regeneration after a kill is very usefull indeed, even speed can fix this. (like the ability in skywars)
+1 from me, you should add a poll tho
I don't fully agree. In the majority off cases, full health provides security for players who fear being either targeted or cleaned. Either you give a health boost based off percentage of damage done to player. Lets say you get 10 hearts in total. If you deal 100% of the damage, you get 10 hearts. But if you get only 10% of the damage dealt, you'd only get one heart. That's the fairest system I can think of.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom