Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrmister7866

Member
Mar 22, 2026
15
11
4
20
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi im a French player of CubeCraft Skywars and i try to trap 1000 player in Skywars i try to documented for proove it . So everyday in my youtube Chanel 3 people get trap . In theory with that speed my challenge gonna be finish aroud end of the next april .
I just hope the Redstone kit remove the damn hopper ...
 

s9tw

Member
Sep 5, 2026
5
3
4
16
Hi im a French player of CubeCraft Skywars and i try to trap 1000 player in Skywars i try to documented for proove it . So everyday in my youtube Chanel 3 people get trap . In theory with that speed my challenge gonna be finish aroud end of the next april .
I just hope the Redstone kit remove the damn hopper ...
good luck hoping for fun video to which
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrmister7866
Jul 4, 2026
35
38
19
16
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi im a French player of CubeCraft Skywars and i try to trap 1000 player in Skywars i try to documented for proove it . So everyday in my youtube Chanel 3 people get trap . In theory with that speed my challenge gonna be finish aroud end of the next april .
I just hope the Redstone kit remove the damn hopper ...
Good luck!
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrmister7866

mrmister7866

Member
Mar 22, 2026
15
11
4
20
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When im gonna reach the 400 player trap im gonna publish the map where i build the gravestone of all of this player . Idk how to publish a map so it's gonna be the oppurtunity to learn it.
 

Unsnoozed

Member
Apr 1, 2026
2
1
4
22
Hi im a French player of CubeCraft Skywars and i try to trap 1000 player in Skywars i try to documented for proove it . So everyday in my youtube Chanel 3 people get trap . In theory with that speed my challenge gonna be finish aroud end of the next april .
I just hope the Redstone kit remove the damn hopper ...
Niceee haha, where can we see the videos???
 
  • Like
Reactions: mrmister7866

mrmister7866

Member
Mar 22, 2026
15
11
4
20
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi im a French player of CubeCraft Skywars and i try to trap 1000 player in Skywars i try to documented for proove it . So everyday in my youtube Chanel 3 people get trap . In theory with that speed my challenge gonna be finish aroud end of the next april .
I just hope the Redstone kit remove the damn hopper ...
I forget to say but recently i have increase the amount of people trap per day . The 3 /day become 5 /day.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom