Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
Hello everyone! My name is Xevoro, but you can just call me Eric. I've been an avid player on the CCG Network ever since I was first introduced to it by an old admin @Jinjo and an owner at that time and still part of the management team @marcoslater in August of 2015.

That was back when I was 15 years old and had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. Now an 18 year old I wouldn't say I have everything figured out because that would be naive, but I have much more experience under my belt and am attending a private college in the United States.

Studying abroad has always been a dream of mine and I was wondering of any cool places I should consider! Please leave me any suggestions you have to this as I have never been to another country other than the United States in my life so any country would be extremely awesome and unique for me to visit!

Just a quick note here, don't let it influence any decisions but I did take 6 years of Spanish in high school so I am not fluent in it, but I know Spanish very well.

Alright later people. Thanks for all the help like always

D

Deleted member 436996

You should go to spain if you're fluent on spanish, or any latinoamerican country, it's your choic. But in my opinion Australia has been always my dreamplace to live at (and study) it's always warm, and there are tons of animals (even if it's a bit too dangerous)

Reactions: Abodz

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
England is a pretty good place to study - it’s quite diverse with the avenues you can go down here, plus university is a whole lot cheaper here than the States (around $14,000 for international students). Definitely do some research about the UK. ^-^

Reactions: Abodz

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, very late welcome then (actually you should welcome me because I joined later than you lol)

England is a pretty good place to study - it’s quite diverse with the avenues you can go down here, plus university is a whole lot cheaper here than the States (around $14,000 for international students). Definitely do some research about the UK. ^-^
England is my ci- ok no sorry

Reactions: Kloska and Younisco

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
Thanks for all the suggestions. I would love to visit every place mentioned but I'm not doing it for like another year so I have plenty of time to think and you guys have plenty of time to try and convince me haha

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom