Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
I bought Lapiz and it was gone! Money has not returned and nothing has happened! But I go to the store and can not upgrade myself a diamond! Writes the price as if I did not buy Lapiz! Help!!!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
When did you buy that rank? Because it can take up to 15 minutes for your rank to arrive. As far as I see now you have received it because under your name it says that you have the Lapiz Rank.

If you have not yet received the rank in-game or you have a problem in the store, you should contact sales@cubecraft.net.

Lapiz.PNG

ITWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Russia
When did you buy that rank? Because it can take up to 15 minutes for your rank to arrive. As far as I see now you have received it because under your name it says that you have the Lapiz Rank.

If you have not yet received the rank in-game or you have a problem in the store, you should contact sales@cubecraft.net.

Lapiz.PNG
If I bought a Lapiz rank, then the Diamond rank should be discounted.
And it should be like this: Upgrade Lapiz to [Rank]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190708-102531_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190708-102531_Chrome.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 304

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant

Lapiz.PNG
Hmm Strange.Emerald is my third rank and when I’m upgrading I’m getting the rank instantly,I just log out of the server then log on and I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
Top Bottom