Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So I logged onto Discord for the first time in about 2 months the other day and I was just watching all of the messages. The majority of the chat was around "staff help". And of course, we are going to get those little ones who love answering questions. However, since they are just your average Joe and they can't (we need a tag to show our place in this society), so that sparks commotion. "Hey Bob don't answer that question it's for the staff to answer."
Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.13.55 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.14.05 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.14.09 pm.png

And this goes on and on. Then it gets to the point where staff are getting tagged excessively. Then... "Dont tag the staff they are busy chilling in voice chat".

Cheers guys. Hope I said it clear enough for you to know the point. I am slowly losing my ability to English ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.13.55 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 3.13.55 pm.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 76

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi there,

So I logged onto Discord for the first time in about 2 months the other day and I was just watching all of the messages. The majority of the chat was around "staff help". And of course, we are going to get those little ones who love answering questions. However, since they are just your average Joe and they can't (we need a tag to show our place in this society), so that sparks commotion. "Hey Bob don't answer that question it's for the staff to answer."
View attachment 136391 View attachment 136393 View attachment 136394

And this goes on and on. Then it gets to the point where staff are getting tagged excessively. Then... "Dont tag the staff they are busy chilling in voice chat".

Cheers guys. Hope I said it clear enough for you to know the point. I am slowly losing my ability to English ;)
Welp.
I think now the ammount of people answering in #staff-help is reduced, but oh well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom