Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Going to the lobby to see how many wins or kills you have in a game mode it's a little bit maddening. Adding a new /stats command to see your stats in game would be easier for people trying to reach a number of kills or wins. This is what it could be shown:

/stats SkyWars

="Player"'s SkyWars Statistics=

Wins: 999
Kills: 999
Deaths: 999
Games played: 999
Arrows shot: 999
Arrows hit: 999
Blocks broken: 999
Blocks placed: 999
Distance walked: 999
Time played: 9 hours, 9 minutes, 9 seconds.

It could also be lit if we could see other players' stats doing /stats Player SkyWars.

This is the first suggestion I've ever done, if you think it is a good idea, please tell me so I can continue doing some suggestions!

EDIT: I see some people complaining about other players seeing their stats. I just had an idea:
It would be better if we could disable showing other players our stats using an option in the settings if we don't want them to be public. This could be the message shown when someone tries to see them having public stats disabled:

"Player" has made his statistics private!

Hope you like this, if you have any other idea to make this suggestion better, feel free to reply! :)

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Going to the lobby to see how many wins or kills you have in a game mode it's a little bit maddening. Adding a new /stats command to see your stats in game would be easier for people trying to reach a number of kills or wins. This is what it could show:

/stats SkyWars

It could also be lit if we could see other players' stats doing /stats Player SkyWars.

This is the first suggestion I've ever done, if you think it is a good idea, please tell me so I can continue doing some suggestions!
I think this is a good suggestion. But I don't want other player to see my stats.
I would like the /stats command for my own stats.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I think this is a good suggestion. But I don't want other player to see my stats.
I would like the /stats command for my own stats.

It is the same as seeing other player's level. When I fight an experienced player, I always check what level is he. It would be nice if I could check his stats as well. Or imagine if I had a Skywars clan, and I was looking for some players. My only requirements are to have 500 Solo Skywars wins. With that command, I could check his wins and stats in general.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It is the same as seeing other player's level. When I fight an experienced player, I always check what level is he. It would be nice if I could check his stats as well. Or imagine if I had a Skywars clan, and I was looking for some players. My only requirements are to have 500 Solo Skywars wins. With that command, I could check his wins and stats in general.
Okay, I can agree on this... But I don't want people to disrespect me because my stats aren't that good.

Reactions: Salo05

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
That's a very interesting suggestion! It would be great if they added it, but not only in skywars, in every game!!
I think it's very necessary to see the stats in game because imagine you are in a solo sw game, and your wins are 999, you will get a very instant inspiration to win the game and insane pvps are fantastic! Hope they add it

Reactions: juqn and Quis

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Going to the lobby to see how many wins or kills you have in a game mode it's a little bit maddening. Adding a new /stats command to see your stats in game would be easier for people trying to reach a number of kills or wins. This is what it could show:

/stats SkyWars

I don't really see the point of this, you can always see your stats when in the lobby and seeing stats from others is not something I want, I don't want others to see mine and vice versa.
If it gets added it's okay but for now it's a no for me

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I don't really see the point of this, you can always see your stats when in the lobby and seeing stats from others is not something I want, I don't want others to see mine and vice versa.
If it gets added it's okay but for now it's a no for me

I wasn't meaning seeing other players' stats. The point of this is seeing your own stats easier, without having to go to the lobby. If you are trying to reach a number of wins, going to the lobby and see your stats there takes way more time than using a /stats command.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I wasn't meaning seeing other players' stats. The point of this is seeing your own stats easier, without having to go to the lobby. If you are trying to reach a number of wins, going to the lobby and see your stats there takes more time than with a /stats command.

It's just a matter of a second.. Walking towards the mode you want to see your stats from and clicking on the paper isn't that much work. And as you said before you said you wanted this so you could see others stats as well so easily said, you want to stalk your opponents. I don't like the idea of people stalking me and checking my stats.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
It's just a matter of a second.. Walking towards the mode you want to see your stats from and clicking on the paper isn't that much work.

It would be way easier with a /stats command. You would be able to check your EggWars or PvP stats in a Skywars game. Imagine someone asks you about your PvP stats. You can easily do /stats and tell him without having to go to the lobby.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
It would be way easier with a /stats command. You would be able to check your EggWars or PvP stats in a Skywars game. Imagine someone asks you about your PvP stats. You can easily do /stats and tell him without having to go to the lobby.

I've never met someone who asked for my stats.. I do like the idea of /stats but only for personal use and not to see others their stats.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I've never met someone who asked for my stats.. I do like the idea of /stats but only for personal use and not to see others their stats.

Well, just use it for personal use and not to see other players' stats. I just had an idea, it would be sooo nice if we could disable showing other players our stats using an option in the settings. It would be displayed like this:

Let me know if you like that idea! I'm just adding that to the suggestion as well.

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Well, just use it for personal use and not to see other players' stats. I just had an idea, it would be sooo nice if we could disable showing other players our stats using an option in the settings. It would be displayed like this:

"Player" has public statistics disabled!

Let me know if you like that idea! I'm just adding that to the suggestion as well.

We're getting somewhere! ;) Great addition!

Reactions: juqn

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Going to the lobby to see how many wins or kills you have in a game mode it's a little bit maddening. Adding a new /stats command to see your stats in game would be easier for people trying to reach a number of kills or wins. This is what it could be shown:

/stats SkyWars

EDIT: I see some people complaining about other players seeing their stats. I just had an idea:
It would be better if we could disable showing other players our stats using an option in the settings if we don't want them to be public. This could be the message shown when someone tries to see them having public stats disabled:

Hope you like this, if you have any other idea to make this suggestion better, feel free to reply! :)
Great idea. Would definitely like to see this

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I had this idea in the past so hopefully with more people posting they will realize that we need this! It would be so helpful. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom