Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
okay my reports and someones elses been getting denied due not enough evidence
let me get you some stuff clear:
-Hitting from over 3 blocks is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
-Hitting out of the player's hitbox is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
the current staff team has low knowledge about pvp because one of them -snowywarz- think that 5 block hits are legit
others dont know how to spot someone using hitbox from a video and the other ones dont even poop on ffas report nor see em popping on around there

sentinel isnt doing anything at the time because -people arent that dumb to use blatant cheats nowadays- /report command is kinda bs..
so my idea is, the whole server is built on pvp and most of reports get denied..etc
get some knowledge about pvp
so you won't ban legit players and let those stupid closet cheaters acting cool pce

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You can get 4 legit consistantly, however you cannot get 5 consistantly but you can hit 5 blocks legit. Basically how I'm aware it works based on moderating for 1 year, out of a potential 14 hits towards a player, you can get 1 of those to be 5 blocks due to lag, players who land 5 block hits in a row are likely using reach.

Heres me hitting Shamel with 4 blocks between us without either of us even moving, as you can imagine, chasing a player and having actual delay would be able to push 1 lucky hit into the 5+ block mark.
kc23L7T.png

ddtPfJb.png

the whole server is built on pvp and most of reports get denied
That's not true at all, not even close. I personally have nearly 150 successful reports and my they rarely ever get denied at all, in fact, I've never had a report been closed due to a lack of evidence. If your reports constantly get denied, the issue is more likely to be at yourself.
Hitting from over 3 blocks is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
Technically, not even this is correct. Sometimes, an unstable or higher latency can cause a slight (or big, depends on how slow the connection is) dislocation caused by it taking the server too much time to update the players location to his actual current position, meaning that a player can sometimes appear closer to his opponent on his own screen than on his opponents display making their opponent feel like they're reach-hitting or hitboxing them. I've seen tons of laggy players who appeared to be reach-hitting me over the past few years even though I am certain they were legit.
Hitting out of the player's hitbox is not legit meaning usage of illegal modefications
the current staff team has low knowledge about pvp because one of them -snowywarz- think that 5 block hits are legit
Did you actually measure their range or is this just a blatant guess? I often get accused of hitboxing by my opponents while playing duels just because my range-estimation is better than theirs. In fact, my entire strategy basically relies on hitting my opponent out of reach.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
You can get 4 legit consistantly, however you cannot get 5 consistantly but you can hit 5 blocks legit. Basically how I'm aware it works based on moderating for 1 year, out of a potential 14 hits towards a player, you can get 1 of those to be 5 blocks due to lag, players who land 5 block hits in a row are likely using reach.

Heres me hitting Shamel with 4 blocks between us without either of us even moving, as you can imagine, chasing a player and having actual delay would be able to push 1 lucky hit into the 5+ block mark.
kc23L7T.png

ddtPfJb.png
You're in creative.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't have any interest, but you seem to have. Honestly, know when to stop. I'm just replying because it's getting annoying
I was just saying that because I dont like when people say they dont want to argue or keep going but they reply anyway, because thats proof that they are lying. I never say that I dont want to argue because if I didnt I'd just leave the conversation, I'm very much a part of this discussion as I made a bold incorrect claim and I'm still interested in the outcome, e.g Earth posting video evidence so I'm still replying to people.

I know you enjoy replying to people arguing because you dont like to be wrong, same as me, difference is that I dont lie about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom