Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hello guys and gals, and non-binary pals!
As ya'll know, I'm a "normie". A member. A filthy casual. A waste of human life, some might say. Thankfully, I have applied for Helper, but given that I've not reported a hacker in about two years, I thought it'd help my chances if I showed my devotion to the staff team a little. Hence, I have drawn up some epic artwork of the staff members performing their roles, as seen on the forums.

Spoon and Hoshi
upload_2020-5-21_8-17-47.png

Zed

upload_2020-5-21_8-26-10.png

Efcluke94
upload_2020-5-21_8-36-51.png

Riley and SandCookie
upload_2020-5-21_8-44-36.png

Power Ranger and Livvv

upload_2020-5-21_8-52-21.png

aaaaand this is what happens when I try and get my essay done.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
U gotta drink that more often it's creativity juice
Help I'm definitely drunk it's scary
Edit: I definitely will though, peach schnapps are only £5 at your local Sainsburys, shop there today, they're here to help!
Also edit: Currently studying cell signalling. I wonder how much of this I will remember in the morning, after bombing my meat computer with alcomaholic beverages all evening.
Editedit: I have no balance but it's kinda funny. Plus I made it up and down the stairs again without dying, go me!

Editedtiedti; I'm so giggly
Edit: I have risen, sober and ready to study! I'll probably buy more alcomahol this evening. Also, I remember some cell signalling stuff... you have uhh, erm, signal, receptor, effector. Ligand attaches to receptor, it makes the cell giggly, then usually it'll activate a signal that may be amplified many times over in pathways until the desired effect is reached. Some cells are active by default, busy bees making proteins and whatnot, and require a signal to disable them. Guess I'll study drunk more often, the alcomahol has clearly given me BigBrainTM.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom