Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hi, everyone! Since 2022 is coming to a close, I’ve decided to share some of my favourite screenshots and memories to celebrate the year. I can say that this was one of my most memorable years on CubeCraft so far, so I hope you enjoy some of the individual moments in here! If you have any memories of your own, I would absolutely love to see/hear about them! Also, please excuse me if this thread is messy, I haven't made one in over a year so it's all a bit confusing :c

Joining Bedrock
My first memory is from the end of January, when I bought a Bedrock account and logged into CubeCraft on the Bedrock edition for the first time! This was during the Lunar New Year event, which is also a great memory as it was my favourite seasonal update of the year!
01 Joining Bedrock.jpg

GOATs Skyblock
Throughout February and March, I worked on a Skyblock island with my fellow CC GOATs: @FoxFil_, @Matriox, @Ximenaa and @JGCreate. Together, we truly are the Greatest Of All Time. And so are our crafting tables.
02 GOATs Skyblock.png

Helper Wave
In March, me, @Jiivan and @Frontlane had a Helper wave photoshoot - special thanks to the awesome @Hoshi for taking the pictures! I made so many amazing memories as a Helper, sometimes I wish I could go back and experience it all again!
03 Helper Wave.png

The Wedding
Also in March, me and @Plusle got married in Minecraft! We gathered a party of wedding guests and took to the SkyWars map Paris to celebrate. Also featuring @Kazwa as the priest, @Gemmmmie as the flower girl and @Hoshi as the wedding photographer!
04 The Wedding.png

Kazwa and Helper Lyra
Shortly before my promotion to Moderator in April, I took another Helper screenshot, except this time it was with one of my mentors, @Kazwa! Don’t tell the others, but you were my favourite…
05 Kazwa and Helper Lyra.png

TenCookies and Lyra
Here’s another lobby screenshot, this time with @TenCookies when he was just a Helper! Side note, why do weird skins always end up in the background of my screenshots…
06 TenCookies and Lyra.png

Tower Defence 1v1s
I can’t forget to include the Tower Defence 1v1s that I did against @Plusle in May/June! I also did some with @Spoon, but sadly I can’t find any saved screenshots of those. Isn’t that snowman adorable, though?
07 Tower Defence 1v1s.png

Camezonda Caged
Fast forward to the beginning of the summer update in July, when someone thought it would be funny to put @Camezonda in a cage. Not sure why that happened, but sometimes you just have to go along with this sort of thing.
08 Camezonda Caged.png

Bedrock Moderator
So, funny thing, I was actually only a Moderator on Bedrock for a week. My Bedrock Moderator promotion was on September 13th, then I became a Senior Moderator a week later on September 20th. That makes screenshots like this one, where I sent my first message as a Moderator, quite exclusive! Featuring @Plusle and @Kloska!
09 Bedrock Moderator.png

Senior Moderator Selfie
When we were promoted to Senior Moderator, me, @CKelting262, @4Moonlightt and @Kazwa decided to get together and take a screenshot! Unfortunately, we didn’t get around to taking it until October, though I think it was the perfect backdrop for Moonlight.
10 Senior Moderator Selfie.png

Winter Selfie
In December, Snowman Survival returned to the network and I spent way too long trying to complete the parkour in the lobby. When I finally finished it, @SeasonalWarz decided to sneak into my selfie!
11 Winter Selfie.png

The CubeCraft Awards
Finally, the winners of the CubeCraft Awards were announced at the end of December. In some strange turn of events, I was voted the best Java staff member of 2022. I still can’t thank everyone enough for that, by the way! Thank you to @Salty_shadow for hosting, as well as everyone else who helped to make the awards possible!
12 CubeCraft Awards.png

That’s about all for my screenshots this year! (I think the weirdest part about looking at all these is that I have a different skin in almost all of them.) Like I said in the beginning, if you have any memories of your own that you’d like to share, I would love to see them. I hope everyone has a happy new year, and a happy 2023 going forward!

Attachments

• 09 Bedrock Moderator.png
    09 Bedrock Moderator.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 116

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
It has been such a great year, so happy I got to know you Lyra <3

• Heart
Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom