Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
590
1,868
349
The Vortex Jump
I had a goal in 2018-19ish to get a screenshot with every current staff member. I didn’t end up seeing all of them, but I found a majority of them. Per my ā€œAbout Meā€:

Management Seen: 5/8
Admins Seen: 3/3
Moderators Seen: 17/25
Helpers Seen: 1/1
Developers Seen: 4/12
Builders Seen: 3/7
Staff Seen: 33/56


A lot of those people aren’t staff anymore, and they may not fit in your ā€œ2020 or laterā€ from OP, but if you’re interested I could try to dig up the folder. I also probably have several pictures of people who used to be other ranks (I know I have at least one then-mod as helper).
Yeah sure, if they have not been found yet and you have a pic I am down up update the thread once u submit :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom