Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Great idea, I think that it will be better for the servers. And as you said, things will not get clogged. +1

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Nice idea would be a good addition to the skyblock game mode to prevent people from lagging out the server in the long run. I've had some farms that clogged constantly so I didn't always run it to prevent lag.

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
Remember-they don't have an infinite staff team. How much work would it be for them to add it vs. how much you can deal with it.
It is insanely easy to add, and it has more benefit than loss, if they do it their servers will lag like 50% less, and In mid to end game farms just stop working because of the progression the players achieve.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Make it so hoppers will transfer stacks of items at a time, would stop a lot of lag and help things not getting clogged

Great idea, I think that it will be better for the servers. And as you said, things will not get clogged. Nice idea would be a good addition to the skyblock game mode to prevent people from lagging out the server in the long run. I've had some farms that clogged constantly so I didn't always run it to prevent lag.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom