Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Heyo KitKat here again with another suggestion and my suggestions is should we be rewarded for sponsoring a winner?
So here is what I mean Imagen the game starts and right off the bat you're dead! You say gg and get over your lose and you decide to spawners someone, just cause and you watch them kill a few people and you think to yourself (hay they're really good) and the player makes it to the end and lavas the person behind them (which you provided them) and wins! WOOHOO VICTORY now what? You just helped someone win plus you stayed and watched what if you got a reward? Not supposed to much maybe like your money for the sponsor plus 5 points? To me it only seems fair and isn't that what a sponsor is someone who pays someone else so when they win they get a little back to. Now of course there would be a limitation to when you can actually sponsor someone like there'd have to be atlest 4 people left in the game to sponsor so people don't just go "Oh this guy is falling off a cliff right now let me sponsor the other guy!" No ya can't do dat 4 people no less.

Ight that's my suggestion let me know what you think and if it should/shouldn't be added
Das all fo now BU BYE :D

Reactions: Ahs_Master

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's why theres a thing preventing you from sponsoring people when theres only 2 people left XD
what about when there is 3 also what if you just wanted to sponsor a friend but you were killed when there were 3 people alive (including you) that would mean you can't sponsor your friend anymore just because of when you died
Also the reward is only a reward if it is worth anything to anyone meaning that if you want a reward of 15 points then mathematically you would need to give the player 30 points or else it isn't a gain of any sort of point amount since you need 15 points to sponsor

Last edited:

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I'm kind of neutral for this. It is a good idea to get points for helping someone win, but is exploitable. Adding to that, I don't think getting 15-20 points would really make a difference.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
what about when there is 3 also what if you just wanted to sponsor a friend but you were killed when there were 3 people alive (including you) that would mean you can't sponsor your friend anymore just because of when you died
Also the reward is only a reward if it is worth anything to anyone meaning that if you want a reward of 15 points then mathematically you would need to give the player 30 points or else it isn't a gain of any sort of point amount since you need 15 points to sponsor

well 5 points is still better then no points

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Your at a loss either way it really isn't a reward in that sense or at least not a helpful 1
Also you didn't answer my questions
Well I said in the post that the minimal people in game that can allow you to sponsor is four people and if your friend is in the last three for people left he/she is probably ethier running from or fighting someone at that point in the game unless they're camping (which we all know is aginst the rules) so really there'd be no point in sponsoring

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Well I said in the post that the minimal people in game that can allow you to sponsor is four people and if your friend is in the last three for people left he/she is probably ethier running from or fighting someone at that point in the game unless they're camping (which we all know is aginst the rules) so really there'd be no point in sponsoring
Well with your limitations there is really a good reason to sponsor what about if you were the fifth person left to die or the fourth or the third any way it could change
Also just because there are 2 players in a game doesn't mean they are fighting It doesn't mean they are even remotely close to each other so what you said at the end wouldn't always be the case

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Well with your limitations there is really a good reason to sponsor what about if you were the fifth person left to die or the fourth or the third any way it could change
Also just because there are 2 players in a game doesn't mean they are fighting It doesn't mean they are even remotely close to each other so what you said at the end wouldn't always be the case
Well the majority of the time they are, I personally have never been in a game where there were two people left and they weren't fighting. And yes I know that it can still happen but it's very unlikely to happen and usely by that time in the game you have everything you need so why would you need to sponsor at all?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Well the majority of the time they are,
Yes but the other large majority of the time thye aren't
Well the majority of the time they are, I personally have never been in a game where there were two people left and they weren't fighting. And yes I know that it can still happen but it's very unlikely to happen and usely by that time in the game you have everything you need so why would you need to sponsor at all?
And it actually happens a lot
I've been playing a lot lately and they are happening a lot
Also by end game you can sponsor due to plenty of things thye need a weapon they need food they need something like TNT, lava or some other misc. thing or they need armour

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Your sponsoring someone because you want that he/she wins.
Getting a reward for sponsoring the winner sounds good and logical.

But 5 is seriously not enough.
Of course it's better then nothing, but 10/15 should be more fair and it's not about "nothing".

Reactions: KitKatkels17
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom