Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

spoiling something new and popular, about less than 1 month old should be permanantly mutable.

Like infinitywar spoilers I kept seeing.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
Seems unnecessary, it would add an extra load on the staff team. Not only that but you’d be spilling spoilers to staff when you make a report :(

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No.. As Colorful already said, you'd be spoilering it for staff members either.
And just... no...
Also, 1 months? That's a very long time. People just want to talk about their favorite movie and what happend and not get banned.

A

A pigeon

No.. As Colorful already said, you'd be spoilering it for staff members either.
And just... no...
Also, 1 months? That's a very long time. People just want to talk about their favorite movie and what happend and not get banned.
Do it in private message with people u know or in f chat.
Seems unnecessary, it would add an extra load on the staff team. Not only that but you’d be spilling spoilers to staff when you make a report :(
Poor staff. But this will be good for more people in the long run.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Poor staff. But this will be good for more people in the long run.
Poor staff? Lmao. Poor you for getting spoilers :/
I'm sorry but it's unfair if staff have to get spoilers. Also, you got the spoilers anyway to does it matter?

A

A pigeon

Poor staff? Lmao. Poor you for getting spoilers :/
I'm sorry but it's unfair if staff have to get spoilers. Also, you got the spoilers anyway to does it matter?
They can choose not to deal with the report or have someone who doesnt care deal with it.

The purpose isnt to punish the offenders but to scare them so they dont do it

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They can choose not to deal with the report or have someone who doesnt care deal with it.
But you how are they going to know what the spoiler is for?
And maybe it's a, take for example, Riverdale spoiler. They don't care at that point but maybe in the future they will and then they already know eveyrthing.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
No, for how long after it's release would we consider it a spoiler, it also means we would need to go see the films trailor to know if they are spoilers or not.
You say we can choose to not deal with the report, you are 100% correct, we're already one step ahead by not making it an offence.
We always look at reports before choosing to skip them, in the case of spoilers it's too late. Why don't you turn off your chat or make a client side chat filter?
I believe people should be free to talk about what they want as long as it remains ethical.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom