Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The speed has been removed from Speed Eggwars and I like that and I hope it stays like this. I never played Speed Eggwars, because I didn't like the Speed you got and I couldn't PvP with the speed, now I can just PvP in a normal wayt. It's still kinda Speed Eggwars, because you can get to other players' islands very quick and easy because the islands and the middle are close to each other.
Yeah you can go very quick to other islands but you can't make the jumps without the speed. 'yeah just choose the speed kit' That's a waste of your speed pots, they probably won't let you make the jump either, and you can't compare the speed you get at the kit with the speed you had at the games, it isn't as fast as it was.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Insane speed was nice to have ka chow!
Agree, you could just rush to other islands really fast. Most of the time i rushed to the islands next to me, destroyed egg and went to another Island. THAT is speed eggwars. Not just a speed kit and not getting all the iron so you have to wait before you can rush, not to mention the 1 gold 1 obisidian thing so you gotta make a diamond pickaxe before you can actually rush.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yeah you can go very quick to other islands but you can't make the jumps without the speed. 'yeah just choose the speed kit' That's a waste of your speed pots, they probably won't let you make the jump either, and you can't compare the speed you get at the kit with the speed you had at the games, it isn't as fast as it was.
Yeah that's logic right? If I you were fast with speed first and the speed is now removed, you aren't going that fast as early.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah that's logic right? If I you were fast with speed first and the speed is now removed, you aren't going that fast as early.
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? Speed Eggwars is about making a game what is faster than Normal Eggwars, if you make it that you can't pick up all the iron, you can't easy rush, then you gotta wait. And in the time you need to wait, the other team makes obsidian, so then you make a lots of blocks (Because you need it) build to the other islands, with a tempo of a damn snail, and when you're finally there, you gotta make a dia pickaxe because they maked obisidian for 1 gold.. And then, you're dead, becasue they saw your armor and the blocks you used. Then they make more obsidian. And. Then. You. Have. To. Wait. A. Damn. 30. Minutes. Before. Your. Game. Finally. Ends.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? Speed Eggwars is about making a game what is faster than Normal Eggwars, if you make it that you can't pick up all the iron, you can't easy rush, then you gotta wait. And in the time you need to wait, the other team makes obsidian, so then you make a lots of blocks (Because you need it) build to the other islands, with a tempo of a damn snail, and when you're finally there, you gotta make a dia pickaxe because they maked obisidian for 1 gold.. And then, you're dead, becasue they saw your armor and the blocks you used. Then they make more obsidian. And. Then. You. Have. To. Wait. A. Damn. 30. Minutes. Before. Your. Game. Finally. Ends.
I said what I said. I know speed Eggwars is for making your games faster, but you can also win these games fast because everything is close. The middle and the islands are close to each other. I said what I said.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I said what I said. I know speed Eggwars is for making your games faster, but you can also win these games fast because everything is close. The middle and the islands are close to each other. I said what I said.
Yeah but it doesn't care if you make full obsidian in 5 gold.. People are gonna camp, just like normal eggwars. It isnt speedy anymore. Islands close to each other or not. It's gonna be just like normal eggwars, a camp game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Note that the pickaxes are also cheaper and faster for that exact reason.
Yeah but you need blocks, sword, armor and food. And you got teammates who also wants iron and gold, and because of the new gens, it takes a lot more to be ready.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You mean because of the new gens, iron is now distributed equally instead of only to 1 person letting the others have nothing?
Call it how you want but it's not speed eggwars anymore, if it already take 5 minutes before 'rushing'

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And for everyone who says the gen is distributed equally..I just joined a game and this was the only bit of iron i could get.

Update, i'm in game for a few minutes, no egg has been broken

Attachments

• 2017-06-18_11.14.40.png
    2017-06-18_11.14.40.png
    696.9 KB · Views: 98

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Personally I for re introducing speed to speed Eggwars. The speed throws peoples off aim during pvp, but so what. It's not like it's impossible. There wasn't really anything wrong with speed IMO.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Personally I for re introducing speed to speed Eggwars. The speed throws peoples off aim during pvp, but so what. It's not like it's impossible. There wasn't really anything wrong with speed IMO.
If you didn't like the speed you could play normal eggwars

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If you didn't like the speed you could play normal eggwars

Are you telling me this, or simply repeating the same thing again? O-o?

But I guess people like speed Eggwars, not only for the speed effect, but the small map and cheaper items. These things also make Eggwars more fast, speed is only part of it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Are you telling me this, or simply repeating the same thing again? O-o?

But I guess people like speed Eggwars, not only for the speed effect, but the small map and cheaper items. These things also make Eggwars more fast, speed is only part of it.
Oh you want the speed back either or? Because then i miss understanded it

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom