Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I was just derping a little bit around on the CubeCraft server when i saw that there was a new update for Eggwars. I joined the lobby and i searched for a nice new map to play (unfortunately i didnt saw any new map so i joined my favorite map civilization ;p), we started the game and i didn't really like the new gens, but i can get used to it, same for the shop. The new maps look really great for the pictures i saw on the home of the CubeCraft site, but then i noticed something, i didnt have any speed. I dont know, if this is any bug but its called speed eggwars, and only rushing to other Islands because they are very close to each other, doesn't really make it speed. I hope this can be fixed soon or i can get a reaction of this is a part of the new update.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
They removed the speed effect from speed eggwars. There is the kit that gives speed 2 potions so you can buy that if you still want speed. I think this was a good change because I didn't play speed eggwars because of the speed effect. Now I might :3

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They removed the speed effect from speed eggwars. There is the kit that gives speed 2 potions so you can buy that if you still want speed. I think this was a good change because I didn't play speed eggwars because of the speed effect. Now I might :3
Tbh, i think they kinda ruined speed eggwars rn, i never liked eggwars untill speed eggwars, and now they removed the SPEED form SPEED eggwars.. I don't understand why they would ever do that. The only thing it makes it 'speed' eggwars is because of the maps.. But yeah you can't rush easy to other Island because the speed has been removed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Most PvPers I talked to as well as myself really hated the speed effect and it made chases longer in most cases. I hope it the speed stays removed.
Then you could better have joined the normal eggwars, if you didnt like the speed at speed eggwars. Now the whole point of speed eggwars is kinda gone. You could jump with a lot of maps to other islands, for exemple with civilization you could jump to the Island behind you, with bones you have to place 2 or 3 blocks and you could jump on mid and with candy you didnt even need any blocks. Because of the speed. Without speed i bet you, you can't jump to mid, or islands behind you, you can't rush. And you can make maps where you can rush, but without speed, to rush, the whole point is gone.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Tbh, i think they kinda ruined speed eggwars rn, i never liked eggwars untill speed eggwars, and now they removed the SPEED form SPEED eggwars.. I don't understand why they would ever do that. The only thing it makes it 'speed' eggwars is because of the maps.. But yeah you can't rush easy to other Island because the speed has been removed.
Speed eggwars has cheaper prices, different kits (one that gives speed effect so just use that a bunch, faster maps, different abilities. So there are a lot of differences. If want speed that badly use the kit that gives it to you!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Speed eggwars has cheaper prices, different kits (one that gives speed effect so just use that a bunch, faster maps, different abilities. So there are a lot of differences. If want speed that badly use the kit that gives it to you!
Yeah, i own the kit but i used to play with that kit because you could save SO MUCH blocks with it, you can just make jumps you can't make, with speed or with the speed kit. (You understand me xD?) But now that isnt.. And yeah you might buw 2 blocks for 1 iron at normal speed eggwars but you can also buy really full obsidian so i don't know if thats a advantage

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yeah, i own the kit but i used to play with that kit because you could save SO MUCH blocks with it, you can just make jumps you can't make, with speed or with the speed kit. (You understand me xD?) But now that isnt.. And yeah you might buw 2 blocks for 1 iron at normal speed eggwars but you can also buy really full obsidian so i don't know if thats a advantage
So now you have to build a few blocks, that's not bad at all. I don't really see why that is such a big problem.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So now you have to build a few blocks, that's not bad at all. I don't really see why that is such a big problem.
Its a big problem because they removed SPEED at SPEED eggwars.. And i dont think i'm the only one who hates this new update

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Its a big problem because they removed SPEED at SPEED eggwars.. And i dont think i'm the only one who hates this new update
I found the speed annoying. You and several others might feel like this was a bad change, but you are definitely not the majority of players. I'm pretty sure most people are happy about this change.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Well before with the speed effect PvP was basically impossible and most of the fights I was in ended up with 2-3 hits being dealt and someone walking off the edge. I think it's better not without the speed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I found the speed annoying. You and several others might feel like this was a bad change, but you are definitely not the majority of players. I'm pretty sure most people are happy ab
Well before with the speed effect PvP was basically impossible and most of the fights I was in ended up with 2-3 hits being dealt and someone walking off the edge. I think it's better not without the speed.
Simple, play normal eggwars, if you dont like the speed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I found the speed annoying. You and several others might feel like this was a bad change, but you are definitely not the majority of players. I'm pretty sure most people are happy about this change.
If you find i annoying, play normal egg

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Nu i liked the speed . I understand why crit spammers want it gone , but im unbeatable with speed .

Meh, well its not like speed eggwars was the best thing ever in the first place

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nu i liked the speed . I understand why crit spammers want it gone , but im unbeatable with speed .

Meh, well its not like speed eggwars was the best thing ever in the first place
Yeah i know, it wasnt, arcade was, with parkour, but then they removed it.. so yeah then i was the best thing.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> If There isn't more speed in speed Eggwars, Why doesn't we change the name

Second> There are new generators that give a fair share that means that Everyone get as much iron. On the Old eggwars get Some people nothing and other people everything.

Third> No problem, If you don't like the new shop. I think that the shop that we have at the moment is based on the 1.12 update, because it is a little bit the same. You can change the shop to the old shop. I don't know where you can change this, but I know that you can. If you don't find where you can change the shop to the old one. Please start than a conversation with a staff member.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The speed has been removed from Speed Eggwars and I like that and I hope it stays like this. I never played Speed Eggwars, because I didn't like the Speed you got and I couldn't PvP with the speed, now I can just PvP in a normal wayt. It's still kinda Speed Eggwars, because you can get to other players' islands very quick and easy because the islands and the middle are close to each other.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
First> If There isn't more speed in speed Eggwars, Why doesn't we change the name

Second> There are new generators that give a fair share that means that Everyone get as much iron. On the Old eggwars get Some people nothing and other people everything.

Third> No problem, If you don't like the new shop. I think that the shop that we have at the moment is based on the 1.12 update, because it is a little bit the same. You can change the shop to the old shop. I don't know where you can change this, but I know that you can. If you don't find where you can change the shop to the old one. Please start than a conversation with a staff member.
Well i don't know why they wouldn't change the name because i'm not a staff member, but it wouldn't be that crazy if they change the name to 'speed eggwars with out speed'
-
Yeah and that's sucks, for the people who wanna rush, because you need enough iron for blocks and a pickaxe, and because you need more blocks, you need also more iron.. And without rushing, people are gonna camp, aka, no, speed, eggwars.
-
Idc about the shop i can get used to it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom