Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a useful idea?

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea, I have some complications with muted people and this would be cool. Doesn't give the person an advantage.
However, people would/could be made fun of someone wearing this hat: "look at this kiddo mate, he got muted abahahahhw".
I don't really want that to happen to anyone.
So +1 like the idea! Keep them coming :)

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
I like this idea but..

I have never seen a suggestion like this one before. But I am not supporting this.
Some players would like to show the head of their regular skin and especially not head with ''I'm muted!''.

Also, I have an addition to your suggestion: a /p check <player> command (-> /punishment check <player>). If you use this command, it will tell you if the player has a punishment.
For example: Klompie is currently permanent muted! - Klompie is currently banned for 1 day! - Klompie is currently...

This would be a better idea, then a head.
Because if your muted you get a special head and other players that arent muted cant get it.
For now or if this wouldnt be added:
Though, we already have an Appeal website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) where you can see other players their punishments and appeal your ban or mute.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I think if a player mentions your name in chat, /fmsg you(Friend message) or /msg you(Private message), they should get a notification in chat saying "This player has been muted, they can't talk!".

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom