Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a useful idea?

• Total voters

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I have been experiencing an issue, it's about being muted, someone starts talking to you, they say Hey <name>!
But when you are muted, you can't reply to them and say like, I'm muted I can't talk. So I was thinking of a special hat you can only equip when you are (permanently) muted. Just a hat that says like: "I'm muted!" or something like that! It would be very useful for the muted people and the people trying to talk to someone that is muted! Thank you!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm 100% okay with having a feature to show others that you're muted, but I rather have a command to do it, as some like to collect vanity items.
Maybe a command like /tellmute (player), which notifies a player that the one that sent that is muted?
There could be a cool down of a minute for it. This command will be logged into their chat every time they attempt to speak, so they can easily find it.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yes but We could start being bullied because of being muted. Like, "oh, look, he has the Hat of muted" hahaha lol noob bla bla bla...
But leaving everything a side, yes would be awesome

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I'm 100% okay with having a feature to show others that you're muted, but I rather have a command to do it, as some like to collect vanity items.
Maybe a command like /tellmute (player), which notifies a player that the one that sent that is muted?
There could be a cool down of a minute for it. This command will be logged into their chat every time they attempt to speak, so they can easily find it.
This would be the best idea possible I think..

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I have never seen a suggestion like this one before. But I am not supporting this.
Some players would like to show the head of their regular skin and especially not head with ''I'm muted!''.

Also, I have an addition to your suggestion: a /p check <player> command (-> /punishment check <player>). If you use this command, it will tell you if the player has a punishment.
For example: Klompie is currently permanent muted! - Klompie is currently banned for 1 day! - Klompie is currently...

Though, we already have an Appeal website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) where you can see other players their punishments and appeal your ban or mute.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I have been experiencing an issue, it's about being muted, someone starts talking to you, they say Hey <name>!
But when you are muted, you can't reply to them and say like, I'm muted I can't talk. So I was thinking of a special hat you can only equip when you are (permanently) muted. Just a hat that says like: "I'm muted!" or something like that! It would be very useful for the muted people and the people trying to talk to someone that is muted! Thank you!
Yes, plz

D

Deleted member 204478

I have never seen a suggestion like this one before. But I am not supporting this.
Some players would like to show the head of their regular skin and especially not head with ''I'm muted!''.

Also, I have an addition to your suggestion: a /p check <player> command (-> /punishment check <player>). If you use this command, it will tell you if the player has a punishment.
For example: Klompie is currently permanent muted! - Klompie is currently banned for 1 day! - Klompie is currently...

Though, we already have an Appeal website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) where you can see other players their punishments and appeal your ban or mute.
I really prefer this one. ^^
Having a hat that everyone can see in the lobby can be embarrassing for some people, so I don't rate the idea of a hat.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Klompie is currently permanent muted! - Klompie is currently banned for 1 day! - Klompie is currently...
wow muted and banned your so dangerous

I personally would also think this could be an alternative possibility so I am down for that as well
just not for the hat because if anybody does /fmsg to you they won't know unless you are in the same lobby

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
What is (are) your argument(s) why this should be added? :rolleyes:
Saying something like ''Yes, plz'' is useless, because it does not add any changes to the suggestion. There grow no discussions up why this should be added or definitely not.

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like @Klompie's idea.
the /punishment [name] is useful for in game it will save my time for going to the appeal site. (;
Having a head should be weird and I don't know how they are going to make something like that.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The server has to make it so you can only use the command when you ARE actually muted!
Nobody has to be muted if they follow and stick to the rules.

I really like this idea, it costs +1 command and -1 head, or just +0 heads, and it's very handy and useful. But besides that, the appeal site is indeed also an option to check if someone's got a punishment.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom