Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a useful idea?

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea, I have some complications with muted people and this would be cool. Doesn't give the person an advantage.
However, people would/could be made fun of someone wearing this hat: "look at this kiddo mate, he got muted abahahahhw".
I don't really want that to happen to anyone.
So +1 like the idea! Keep them coming :)

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
I like this idea but..

I have never seen a suggestion like this one before. But I am not supporting this.
Some players would like to show the head of their regular skin and especially not head with ''I'm muted!''.

Also, I have an addition to your suggestion: a /p check <player> command (-> /punishment check <player>). If you use this command, it will tell you if the player has a punishment.
For example: Klompie is currently permanent muted! - Klompie is currently banned for 1 day! - Klompie is currently...

This would be a better idea, then a head.
Because if your muted you get a special head and other players that arent muted cant get it.
For now or if this wouldnt be added:
Though, we already have an Appeal website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) where you can see other players their punishments and appeal your ban or mute.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I think if a player mentions your name in chat, /fmsg you(Friend message) or /msg you(Private message), they should get a notification in chat saying "This player has been muted, they can't talk!".

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom