Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What annoys you the most about skywars, hmm?

• The chests that give me nothing!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Any of those stupid players you mentioned!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Islands!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wands (I bet only a coulple will select this choice lol)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • THE TNT THING THAT KEEPS BLOWING ME UP AND ITS ANNOYING ME!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
If you haven't noticed by now, One of the things I like to do on these forums is COMPLAIN ABOUT CUBECRAFT....

Despite me actually, liking cubecraft (I know right, makes perfect sense). Anyway, today I am going to stop complaining about Tower Defence... Or Tower Defense... And instead, complain about SkyWars with...

5 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME ABOUT SKYWARS A BIT!!

1. The Chests:
Don't you just love it when your playing skywars! You've won 5 games in a row, and you're about to beat your high score and win six in a row then, suddenly, out of nowhere, randomly (Okay I will stop now), you get a chest. And as you open the chest you see 1 wooden sword and some food.

So you say to yourself 'That was a TERRIBLE chest, but it's okay, the next one (or two, depends on which map), will be better! :D'

AND BY THE END OF IT, YOU HAVE THE WORST ITEMS IN THE GAME, AND YOU DIE IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS. I HATE THIS, FOR LOVE OF GOD, MAKE THE CHESTS AT LEAST SOMEWHAT FAIR, THIS ISN'T LUCKY BLOCK ISLANDS, THIS IS SKYWARS.

2. The Players:

I don't mind me some lovely skywars players, having a match with them is fun and all, BUT THEN THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE SHOW UP...

I present to you, stereotypical skywars players!:

1. The EZ guy: You lose to him, spams the chat with EZ, you have a decent fight? EZ. Did you beat him? EZ. Do you slaughter him? Well to this guy, that was completely EEEEZZZZ.

2. Liar: Right, this might seem nothing to do with players, and tactical, but when some new commer asks 'Is this 1.9 or 1.8 PVP?', and you reply 1.8 on a 1.9 server or 1.9 on a 1.8 server, that's called being a di.. (sorry, I am not allowed to say this :/ Please try again later).

3. The annoying one or somethin' IDK: Right, this is going to seem lazy because well, it's pretty obvious, this is the guy who just.... HE/SHES JUST ANNOYING. (And no I'm not saying guy/gal, get over it feminists).

These people will do the following:

-Only use a bow, even in melee combat (You know what I mean if this has happened to you, it's annoying).

-Hide in the spawn pod UNTIL ITS 1V1 so they can say 'Oh I came first cus he left' or 'Oh I came second which is still good'

-Troll/Target you.

-Just.... JUST SPAM SNOW/EGG/ARROWS EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT BUILDING, SO EFFECTIVELY, YOU CANT BUILD OR YOU DIE.

4. The frickin' (not allowed say the.. REAL WORD..) team solo guy thing!: Oh look, a TEAM GAMEMODE?? Nah, I will just team on solo because I am a complete di- (Sos, not allowed to say that word, please try again later :/)

5. And finally in this mini list.. inside a list.. (2 in 1 guys!):

The overseer: No, this isn't a cool kit name and is not a tank (get it?) This guy, as the, to be honest, cool af (Its an abbreviation don't sue me). OVERSEER word says pretty much... JUST WATCHES EVERYTHING.

OKAY, BACK TO THE MAIN LIST:

3. The Islands:

They're all too big, or too small, or too filled, like, The only islands I enjoy are the candy ones because they are close together. Give us more 'close together islands' and I will be happy. Wanna know what isn't good? The stupid island with the golden pressure plates and quartz. AS OF 11TH MAY 2017, YOU CANT SHIFT ON PRESSURE PLATES, I FELL OFF ONCE AND IT ANNOYED ME.

And finally 4....

THOSE FRICKIN MAPS THAT HAVE THE STUPID FRIKIN TNT TRAPS AND BLOW YOU UP FOR NO. FRICKING. REASON. (DANM YOU CENSOR!!!! besides, everyone knows what word I really meant).

OKAY NOW ANSWER THE POLE DAMNIT.

CYA! :D

Reactions: Rubbii and Shamel

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

1. The Chests:
Don't you just love it when your playing skywars! You've won 5 games in a row, and you're about to beat your high score and win six in a row then, suddenly, out of nowhere, randomly (Okay I will stop now), you get a chest. And as you open the chest you see 1 wooden sword and some food.

So you say to yourself 'That was a TERRIBLE chest, but it's okay, the next one (or two, depends on which map), will be better! :D'

AND BY THE END OF IT, YOU HAVE THE WORST ITEMS IN THE GAME, AND YOU DIE IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS. I HATE THIS, FOR LOVE OF GOD, MAKE THE CHESTS AT LEAST SOMEWHAT FAIR, THIS ISN'T LUCKY BLOCK ISLANDS, THIS IS SKYWARS.

A you can choose the kit, Iron Golem, What gives you a full set of iron, So worried be about your armour is not needed. A wooden sword? A weapon is a weapon. With no weapon you can defeat opponent really hard.

2. The Players:

I don't mind me some lovely skywars players, having a match with them is fun and all, BUT THEN THESE ANNOYING PEOPLE SHOW UP...

1. The EZ guy: You lose to him, spams the chat with EZ, you have a decent fight? EZ. Did you beat him? EZ. Do you slaughter him? Well to this guy, that was completely EEEEZZZZ.
If someone is spamming, You can report them easy, and just ignore them. They're just mad they lost.

2. Liar: Right, this might seem nothing to do with players, and tactical, but when some new commer asks 'Is this 1.9 or 1.8 PVP?', and you reply 1.8 on a 1.9 server or 1.9 on a 1.8 server, that's called being a di.. (sorry, I am not allowed to say this :/ Please try again later).

If someone asks which version it is, just say nothing. Or don't ask it because you know which version you are playing if you're hitting with your weapon.

3. The annoying one or somethin' IDK: Right, this is going to seem lazy because well, it's pretty obvious, this is the guy who just.... HE/SHES JUST ANNOYING. (And no I'm not saying guy/gal, get over it feminists).

-Only use a bow, even in melee combat (You know what I mean if this has happened to you, it's annoying).

-Hide in the spawn pod UNTIL ITS 1V1 so they can say 'Oh I came first cus he left' or 'Oh I came second which is still good'

-Troll/Target you.

-Just.... JUST SPAM SNOW/EGG/ARROWS EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT BUILDING, SO EFFECTIVELY, YOU CANT BUILD OR YOU DIE.

If they're only use a bow you know they're low at combat. Hide in spawn is no problem because you can use a player tracker. Trolling/Targetting would be annoying yeah. But if you just don't say anything or leave the game (if it isn't started) So they can't target/troll you. The spam snow and egg is annoying. But that's just a good tactic to play with.

4. The frickin' (not allowed say the.. REAL WORD..) team solo guy thing!: Oh look, a TEAM GAMEMODE?? Nah, I will just team on solo because I am a complete di- (Sos, not allowed to say that word, please try again later :/)
You can record teamers and report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net and they would receive their ban.

The overseer: No, this isn't a cool kit name and is not a tank (get it?) This guy, as the, to be honest, cool af (Its an abbreviation don't sue me). OVERSEER word says pretty much... JUST WATCHES EVERYTHING.

Don't really understand this one. Sorry :p

3. The Islands:

They're all too big, or too small, or too filled, like, The only islands I enjoy are the candy ones because they are close together. Give us more 'close together islands' and I will be happy. Wanna know what isn't good? The stupid island with the golden pressure plates and quartz. AS OF 11TH MAY 2017, YOU CANT SHIFT ON PRESSURE PLATES, I FELL OFF ONCE AND IT ANNOYED ME.

I like the traps, and the island. Just accept it how they are or just don't play it.

And finally 4....

THOSE FRICKIN MAPS THAT HAVE THE STUPID FRIKIN TNT TRAPS AND BLOW YOU UP FOR NO. FRICKING. REASON. (DANM YOU CENSOR!!!! besides, everyone knows what word I really meant).

As what I said. I like the maps both. So this is not a problem for me :D

If this is a bit confusing, Just tell me

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
I hate bad loot in a chest to... In solo skywars IT happend more than team. And in solo people using always snowballs to the first player What is building tot somebody.

Thats a reason why i ding play solo skywars

Last edited:

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
If you haven't noticed by now, One of the things I like to do on these forums is COMPLAIN ABOUT CUBECRAFT....

Despite me actually, liking cubecraft (I know right, makes perfect sense). Anyway, today I am going to stop complaining about Tower Defence... Or Tower Defense... And instead, complain about SkyWars with...

5 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME ABOUT SKYWARS A BIT!!

1. The Chests:

2. The Players:

-Troll/Target you.

3. The Islands:

And finally 4....

OKAY NOW ANSWER THE POLE DAMNIT.

CYA! :D

You aren't very positive in any of your threads, are you? xD

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
I also hate when you kill someone then they're salty as hell, and say you have 'hacks' like no, I just either had better gear then you or a better weapon, or I had a advantage in hits, Eg: Being below them to get more hits or having better ping to the server. uGH so annoying :(

XX
Rubbii

Reactions: protected22
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom