What should get added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Army of 9 year-olds struggling to get a rank...
Memes
Would they be able to become a helper without having enough age?

No. Simply no, if the purpose of this rank was so the kids could become helpers I would had suggested to low the age to applicate.
How do they become moderators? Do they stay Jr.Helpers for 2 entire years, just to become helper, then to be a moderator? I don't think that works very well.
Also, you're not allowed to own a discord account, unless you're 13 years of age or older. Literally anyone can just report them and get their discord account banned, and being a staff member, others would pay attention to it, and there'd definitely be some people that'll report.

Remi's post explains very clearly why this is a bad idea;
Something I'll repeat, though;
Younger people aren't very experienced in arguments and/or dealing with stress. Level of maturity doesn't even matter when it comes to this point.
The idea is to let staff members change their rank name.
Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator
No.. Would be a complete mess, and would bombard staff with questions about those, both in game and on discord.

D

Deleted member 436996

No.. Would be a complete mess, and would bombard staff with questions about those, both in game and on discord.

I already stated before that the Jr.Helper idea is bad, and I am no longer replying about it.
If you had read the thread properly you would had seen that...

Anyways, I already explaint before that it wouldn't be a mess at all, asking questions to the staff team ain't a problem, and your point just doesn't make any sense, I mean, why would staff team get annoyed for someone asking:

"Hey what's the difference between wolferator and moderator?"

they would do they job and just say:

"it's just a funny way of how warrios calls himself"

And there wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: God.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I already stated before that the Jr.Helper idea is bad, and I am no longer replying about it.
If you had read the thread properly you would had seen that...
I'm sorry, I just thought you were referencing a different idea about the Jr.Helper.. Should've just edited it out completely,
Anyways, I already explaint before that it wouldn't be a mess at all, asking questions to the staff team ain't a problem, and your point just doesn't make any sense, I mean, why would staff team get annoyed for someone asking:

"Hey what's the difference between wolferator and moderator?"

they would do they job and just say:

"it's just a funny way of how warrios calls himself"

And there wouldn't be a problem.
My argument makes perfect sense. Just put on a staff's shoes, and imagine the amount of people asking about it. I'd certainly not bother answer it over, and over, and over, and over... And over again. It's just really unprofessional and a complete mess. There's no way you can tell me that, 17~ different staff members, all with a different name than the Moderator role, isn't messy at all.

Not to mention: it's not just one staff, it's multiple ones, renaming their rank. It'll end up making total confusion and an obvious mess, and staff will have to deal with a lot more than they already currently are.

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 436996

I'm sorry, I just thought you were referencing a different idea about the Jr.Helper.. Should've just edited it out completely,

My argument makes perfect sense. Just put on a staff's shoes, and imagine the amount of people asking about it. I'd certainly not bother answer it over, and over, and over, and over... And over again. It's just really unprofessional and a complete mess. There's no way you can tell me that, 17~ different staff members, all with a different name than the Moderator role, isn't messy at all.

Not to mention: it's not just one staff, it's multiple ones, renaming their rank. It'll end up making total confusion and an obvious mess, and staff will have to deal with a lot more than they already currently are.
Right.

@warriors1976 may you lock? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom