Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should get added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 436996

PLEASE READ THE FULL THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING.
After reading all the comments, I found out that Jr.Helper could be great, but that not many young people could actually handle the stress of being staff, so I will no longer take in consideration that idea. Let's focus with the second.

Let's skip the introduction and start with the suggestion.

Today I'm here to suggest some suggestions that could make the staff team increase.
I know it's hard to get good applicants, so I'm not here to blame you cause of it.

The main idea of this is to bring back a "Junior Helper (Jr.Helper) rank" Unlike THIS suggestion, this rank ain't a transiction rank between member and helper, if not it's a rank mainly designed for "Junior" players, what do I mean with this? Those players who are in the age between 11-12 years could apply for this rank (I don't think that players with less than 10 years or 10 years are mature enough to be good applicants).

What is this useful for?

Well in the CubeCraft network, you can barely find any staff in lobbies, having more staff would be really helpful.

What would this rank do?

This rank shouldn't really have any kind of perks (besides for the rank perks) -And what would it be useful for-
Well, many people doesn't really ask questions if there's not a staff in the lobby, so their main job would be helping the users.

What would be the requirements?

The requirements would be the same as helper (And maybe @Younisco could be the Jr.Staff Manager ;) )

Would they be able to become a helper without having enough age?

No. Simply no, if the purpose of this rank was so the kids could become helpers I would had suggested to low the age to applicate.

(Maybe they should actually need permission from their parents to become Junior helpers.)

Second suggestion.

Well, this second suggestion is actually only cosmetical, but I saw it on another server and I though it could be fun.

The idea is to let staff members change their rank name.
Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator

Also for Management/Admins

AnimalTamer1
Administrator/ Staff Manager

I don't really know if you are divided in Appeals team and Reports team but It would be great if you also did that.

Don't really think there's anything to discuss with the second suggestion, since it just doesn't affect the community in any way. But yes, and a lot, about the Jr.Helper rank.

-Cuteee

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I believe this is a good way of showing recognition for younger players who are trying to strive for the goal of staff when older- but I believe with age also comes maturity, don't get me wrong I've met some 11-12 year old who are maturer than me, but I don't see many 11-12 year olds suiting the Jr Helper role very well, with that role comes the responsibility of representing the community, if an 11 year old with that role was to say something outlandish (which is quite possible due to the nature of younger kids.) it would reflect back on the server as a whole, for the "/nick" idea for staff, I don't see why that isn't a feature already (not sure if it is personally.) as it could not only be a nice cosmetic but it could also help with catching rule-breakers, or limit targeting when just playing with friends.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Today I'm here to suggest some suggestions that could make the staff team increase.
I know it's hard to get good applicants, so I'm not here to blame you cause of it.

The main idea of this is to bring back a "Junior Helper (Jr.Helper) rank" Unlike THIS suggestion, this rank ain't a transiction rank between member and helper, if not it's a rank mainly designed for "Junior" players, what do I mean with this? Those players who are in the age between 11-12 years could apply for this rank (I don't think that players with less than 10 years or 10 years are mature enough to be good applicants).

What is this useful for?

Well in the CubeCraft network, you can barely find any staff in lobbies, having more staff would be really helpful.

What would this rank do?

This rank shouldn't really have any kind of perks (besides for the rank perks) -And what would it be useful for-
Well, many people doesn't really ask questions if there's not a staff in the lobby, so their main job would be helping the users.

The requirements would be the same as helper (And maybe @Younisco could be the Jr.Staff Manager ;) )

No. Simply no, if the purpose of this rank was so the kids could become helpers I would had suggested to low the age to applicate.

(Maybe they should actually need permission from their parents to become Junior helpers.)
I don't agree with this suggestion, because:
  • The junior helper is completely useless because I assume that it would have the same perks as the 'normal' helper rank.
  • "It is usually better though to have staff that are a bit older, since older people generally handle stress and responsibility better." (By Tacos). Children who are younger than 13 would not be able to handle stress and responsibility. Also, young users have to learn a lot of things. I mean, do you really think that a young user would handle argues properly?
  • Do you really think that an 10-years-old wants to be staff on a server to help other users out? It's all about that shiny rank.
  • I certainly don't think that young staff members would represent our community in a good way.

The second suggesiton would be cool, though!

Last edited:

DqrkMqtter

I don't mean to advertise, but Hypickle had a similar program before, called the Junior Helper Program. The main problem with this was that kids that were younger than the required age couldn't put in enough time and, just like Remi said, can't handle the stress and responsibility given to them. This would pretty much be the same thing here, plus, I don't think there really are that many young people here to begin with.

The second suggestion would be a pretty cool thing to have here tbh.

Reactions: Dutudy and remio
D

Deleted member 436996

• The junior helper is completely useless because I assume that it would have the same perks as the 'normal' helper rank.
  • "It is usually better though to have staff that are a bit older, since older people generally handle stress and responsibility better." (By Tacos). Children who are younger than 13 would not be able to handle stress and responsibility. Also, young users have to learn a lot of things. I mean, do you really think that a young user would handle argues properly?
  • Do you really think that an 10-years-old wants to be staff on a server to help other users out? It's all about that shiny rank.
  • I certainly don't think that young staff members would represent our community in a good way.

No. I already said it wouldn't.
I've met people who are really mature overall and could really do. Yes they could? In my old school there's something called mediation which teaches how to solve argues so yes.
Not everyone does it only for the rank.
May you explain why not?

D

Deleted member 436996

I don't mean to advertise, but Hypickle had a similar program before, called the Junior Helper Program. The main problem with this was that kids that were younger than the required age couldn't put in enough time and, just like Remi said, can't handle the stress and responsibility given to them. This would pretty much be the same thing here, plus, I don't think there really are that many young people here to begin with.

The second suggestion would be a pretty cool thing to have here tbh.
I just don't understand, how could they not handle the stress, it's not like they're going to choose bad applicants.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No. I already said it wouldn't.
I've met people who are really mature overall and could really do. Yes they could? In my old school there's something called mediation which teaches how to solve argues so yes.
Not everyone does it only for the rank.
May you explain why not?
Some people could be very mature, yes. But do you think every school has a lesson to teach children mediation to solve argues? My school doesn't have that lesson, at least. "Not everyone does it only for the rank." Back to my point:
Also, do you really think those members could help users out and that they could be an addition to our staff team? I do not think so.
I just don't understand, how could they not handle the stress, it's not like they're going to choose bad applicants.
Older people generally have more experience with argues and annoying people, so they know how to act in certain situations, so they can handle stress better.

"It's not like they're going to choose bad applicants."
Do you know young players who are still active and would be interested in this rank?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia

What is this useful for?

What would this rank do?

Second suggestion.

Well, this second suggestion is actually only cosmetical, but I saw it on another server and I though it could be fun.

Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator

AnimalTamer1

I don't really know if you are divided in Appeals team and Reports team but It would be great if you also did that.

Don't really think there's anything to discuss with the second suggestion, since it just doesn't affect the community in any way. But yes, and a lot, about the Jr.Helper rank.

-Cuteee
Although changing names would be fun for staff members, it would most likely confuse players that need help from a staff member.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

What is this useful for?

What would this rank do?

Second suggestion.

Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator

AnimalTamer1

-Cuteee
My Opinion
I think it's a nice idea, but then the children from 11-12 years have to speak English well. If they are from a
English speaking country come and say that
they often speak fluent English
more convenient and also need to understand the server, etc. It is not easy
easy to do. Actually the site
only for questions and usually there
rarely asked anything on the server itself. But
it can also have its advantages. That way they can make games safe
and induce via a signal. Younisco is already
a Sr. Moderator has not yet taken on an extra task. Then there
a separate Sr-Jr. Helper must come to guide that team. I appreciate you
suggestion and hopefully they would let this work. Also about the name changes. That also seems to me one
good idea, only I do not think it is super necessary. That is my many but other beautiful thought, good that you think!
-Zaphly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level: 48+
Minecraft Name: Zaphly
Discord: Zaphly#9207

have to speak English well.

If they are from a
English speaking country come and say that
they often speak fluent English
more convenient and also need to understand the server, etc. It is not easy
easy to do. Actually the site
only for questions and usually there
rarely asked anything on the server itself.

DqrkMqtter

It's about the things that the applicant does that differentiates things. When I was staff for a server, there were numerous things that not only on the server I had to juggle, but things in real life too, which is were the stress came from (for me at least). Along with that, they're only 10 - 11 years old, to be able to manage stress decently at that age is a tough thing to do.

D

Deleted member 436996

Although changing names would be fun for staff members, it would most likely confuse players that need help from a staff member.
Don't really think so, they would still be on the "staff list"

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Don't really think so, they would still be on the "staff list"
What will a player think if they see a moderator and a wolferator? What’s the difference? Which one should I contact? What are their roles? It’s better for new players to keep everything related with support understandable and easy to access.

D

Deleted member 436996

What will a player think if they see a moderator and a wolferator? What’s the difference? Which one should I contact? What are their roles? It’s better for new players to keep everything related with support understandable and easy to access.
In the case anyone asked a Staff could just say "It's a nick for that moderator".

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so tell me is there really any reason to allow players under the age of 13 to be helpers.
what constructive Good will that do
You even say that they can't become helpers.
So that, to me, implies they won't have the same permissions.
What would be the point then?
Just to give players special ranks to make them feel special?

D

Deleted member 436996

Okay so tell me is there really any reason to allow players under the age of 13 to be helpers.
To answer the questions of the community.
And also:

After reading all the comments, I found out that Jr.Helper could be great, but that not many young people could actually handle the stress of being staff, so I will no longer take in consideration that idea.

_iNeverDie

Nov 15, 2018
Egypt

Well, Good luck ig

Army of 9 year-olds struggling to get a rank...

Smh
After reading all the comments, I found out that Jr.Helper could be great, but that not many young people could actually handle the stress of being staff, so I will no longer take in consideration that idea. Let's focus with the second.

What is this useful for?

What would this rank do?

Second suggestion.

Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator

AnimalTamer1

-Cuteee

great smh

Lie a spotlight on the world hits meeeh

Meeh he is a sheeeep ✌

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom