What should get added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Army of 9 year-olds struggling to get a rank...
Memes
Would they be able to become a helper without having enough age?

No. Simply no, if the purpose of this rank was so the kids could become helpers I would had suggested to low the age to applicate.
How do they become moderators? Do they stay Jr.Helpers for 2 entire years, just to become helper, then to be a moderator? I don't think that works very well.
Also, you're not allowed to own a discord account, unless you're 13 years of age or older. Literally anyone can just report them and get their discord account banned, and being a staff member, others would pay attention to it, and there'd definitely be some people that'll report.

Remi's post explains very clearly why this is a bad idea;
Something I'll repeat, though;
Younger people aren't very experienced in arguments and/or dealing with stress. Level of maturity doesn't even matter when it comes to this point.
The idea is to let staff members change their rank name.
Example:

Warriors1976
Wolferator
No.. Would be a complete mess, and would bombard staff with questions about those, both in game and on discord.

D

Deleted member 436996

No.. Would be a complete mess, and would bombard staff with questions about those, both in game and on discord.

I already stated before that the Jr.Helper idea is bad, and I am no longer replying about it.
If you had read the thread properly you would had seen that...

Anyways, I already explaint before that it wouldn't be a mess at all, asking questions to the staff team ain't a problem, and your point just doesn't make any sense, I mean, why would staff team get annoyed for someone asking:

"Hey what's the difference between wolferator and moderator?"

they would do they job and just say:

"it's just a funny way of how warrios calls himself"

And there wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: God.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I already stated before that the Jr.Helper idea is bad, and I am no longer replying about it.
If you had read the thread properly you would had seen that...
I'm sorry, I just thought you were referencing a different idea about the Jr.Helper.. Should've just edited it out completely,
Anyways, I already explaint before that it wouldn't be a mess at all, asking questions to the staff team ain't a problem, and your point just doesn't make any sense, I mean, why would staff team get annoyed for someone asking:

"Hey what's the difference between wolferator and moderator?"

they would do they job and just say:

"it's just a funny way of how warrios calls himself"

And there wouldn't be a problem.
My argument makes perfect sense. Just put on a staff's shoes, and imagine the amount of people asking about it. I'd certainly not bother answer it over, and over, and over, and over... And over again. It's just really unprofessional and a complete mess. There's no way you can tell me that, 17~ different staff members, all with a different name than the Moderator role, isn't messy at all.

Not to mention: it's not just one staff, it's multiple ones, renaming their rank. It'll end up making total confusion and an obvious mess, and staff will have to deal with a lot more than they already currently are.

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 436996

I'm sorry, I just thought you were referencing a different idea about the Jr.Helper.. Should've just edited it out completely,

My argument makes perfect sense. Just put on a staff's shoes, and imagine the amount of people asking about it. I'd certainly not bother answer it over, and over, and over, and over... And over again. It's just really unprofessional and a complete mess. There's no way you can tell me that, 17~ different staff members, all with a different name than the Moderator role, isn't messy at all.

Not to mention: it's not just one staff, it's multiple ones, renaming their rank. It'll end up making total confusion and an obvious mess, and staff will have to deal with a lot more than they already currently are.
Right.

@warriors1976 may you lock? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom