Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SMeijers

Jan 2, 2017
I love building, and I do it a lot, I play in build teams, I am building with some other people for servers. And I love building beautiful buildings.

I would like to do some more server related builds, and what would be more awesome than doing that on Cubecraft! I have a website with my builds, I will update it soon, but for now, there are no server related builds on it yet, they will come very very soon. My website: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com.

I hope you like my builds, and is there anyone that could say what I should show, add or improve to be able to apply for the build team succesfully (I know I am not there yet and not pretending to be, so please don't say that)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I love building, and I do it a lot, I play in build teams, I am building with some other people for servers. And I love building beautiful buildings.

I would like to do some more server related builds, and what would be more awesome than doing that on Cubecraft! I have a website with my builds, I will update it soon, but for now, there are no server related builds on it yet, they will come very very soon. My website: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com.

I hope you like my builds, and is there anyone that could say what I should show, add or improve to be able to apply for the build team succesfully (I know I am not there yet and not pretending to be, so please don't say that)
Amazing builds!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom