Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SMeijers

Jan 2, 2017
I love building, and I do it a lot, I play in build teams, I am building with some other people for servers. And I love building beautiful buildings.

I would like to do some more server related builds, and what would be more awesome than doing that on Cubecraft! I have a website with my builds, I will update it soon, but for now, there are no server related builds on it yet, they will come very very soon. My website: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com.

I hope you like my builds, and is there anyone that could say what I should show, add or improve to be able to apply for the build team succesfully (I know I am not there yet and not pretending to be, so please don't say that)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I love building, and I do it a lot, I play in build teams, I am building with some other people for servers. And I love building beautiful buildings.

I would like to do some more server related builds, and what would be more awesome than doing that on Cubecraft! I have a website with my builds, I will update it soon, but for now, there are no server related builds on it yet, they will come very very soon. My website: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com.

I hope you like my builds, and is there anyone that could say what I should show, add or improve to be able to apply for the build team succesfully (I know I am not there yet and not pretending to be, so please don't say that)
Amazing builds!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game