Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
So I wanna do the ''Butcher'' achievement, but I'm not able to get it because there aren't animals anymore for some reason. I played every map looking for animals but I couldn't find them so if cube can add animals again or remove the achievement that would be very nice xD

Attachments

• 25 kills one game.png
    25 kills one game.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Technosword

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Jellei,
Do you know about the world events in solo Survival Games? There's this world event called "It's raining cats and dogs!"
It might be possible to kill 25 cats/dogs during this event.

Sorry I'm a bit late since solo SG has already been replaced by bwCTF right now but I thought you still might be interested to know!

~Naitzirch

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hey Jellei,
Do you know about the world events in solo Survival Games? There's this world event called "It's raining cats and dogs!"
It might be possible to kill 25 cats/dogs during this event.

Sorry I'm a bit late since solo SG has already been replaced by bwCTF right now but I thought you still might be interested to know!

~Naitzirch
Oh I didn't know that thank you for telling me, but I remembered that every map has a different world event so do you know which map?

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that in the same update they removed animals they also randomised world events to occur in any map.
I've had cake falling from the sky in the map Fantasy and the toxic waste event in Candy.
So any map should be fine. :)

Jellei

May 28, 2017
I think that in the same update they removed animals they also randomised world events to occur in any map.
I've had cake falling from the sky in the map Fantasy and the toxic waste event in Candy.
So any map should be fine. :)
Okey ty

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom