Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
Problem: The Sniper Kit.

The reason I dont really like it, is because of how easy it is to bow spam. With the sniper kit, people can just bow spam and each hit does 1 heart halfway charged. I think the idea of it is smart, but the bow does too much damage. I also havent seen many people with the sniper kit ACTUALLY BEING AGGRESSIVE. They only shoot me, and only when they run out of arrows they use their sword. Again, I feel the addition of this kit is amazing, but just needs some rework.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that arguably the sniper kit is the most annoying kit to fight against.

However I don't feel like nerfing it would really be a good thing. It's already a pretty bad kit the arrows are easily avoidable and, unless they are good at aiming you can just run away.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
tbh it's really not that op you get clean iron armor, a sharp 1 iron sword, and i think a power 3 bow(correct me if i'm wrong). Most kits can 5, 4, or even 3 tap the kit, which is why the bow is so powerful.

Reactions: Puppyfied

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Sniper/Archer is a pretty annoying kit to play against, especially if they are, either teaming or camping in a cliffside or something like that.

It is also annoying because, in order to dodge arrows better, you need to, well, dodge, which is obviously walking sideways, that, in the furor FFA battles usually have, will be hard, because some other guy that is walking straight forward just backstabbes you and kills the archer as well, that have 2 objectives now if they're in the reach distance.

Anyways is not that bad dying in FFA, and the ones that use this kit use it like IRL snipers sometimes, so is not that annoying to the point Cubecraft will remove it.

Last edited:

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
I agree that arguably the sniper kit is the most annoying kit to fight against.

However I don't feel like nerfing it would really be a good thing. It's already a pretty bad kit the arrows are easily avoidable and, unless they are good at aiming you can just run away.
Thinking about that, that is true

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
Sniper/Archer is a pretty annoying kit to play against, especially if they are, either teaming or camping in a cliffside or something like that.

It is also annoying because, in order to dodge arrows better, you need to, well, dodge, which is obviously talking sideways, that, in the furor FFA battles usually have, will be hard, because some other guy that is walking straight forward just backstabber you and kills the archer as well, that have 2 objectives now if they're in the reach distance.

Anyways is not that bad dying in FFA, and the ones that use this kit use it like IRL snipers sometimes, so is not that annoying to the point Cubecraft will remove it.
Exactly what I was thinking!

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
In which game does this exist? And why do you think it's so annoying?
This exists in Beta Games, FFA

The reason I think it is annoying because most people I go against with that kit are bow spamming, Only using their bow. It does a lot of damage and you have to do maneuvers to avoid there arrows, just to kill them and bring your k/d ratio up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom