Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea(s) do you like?

  • 1. A special event.

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 2. Pick a volunteer.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these, but should be changed.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine as it is.

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Status
Not open for further replies.

viktorv9

Well-Known Member
May 25, 2015
85
66
93
25
Nothing is so frustating as running around as a survivor all game, and then have (one of) the main slime(s) leave and instantly making you lose the game. I think this game would be more enjoyable if this were fixed. I can see two options:

1. A special event.
Something like "Slime Rain" until someone gets converted. The longer the event goes on, the more slimes fall from the sky.

2. Pick a volunteer.
Load a clickable message in chat saying something like "The main slime has left. Click HERE to volunteer" as new main slime. It may not always get clicked, but people who want to start as main get another chance this way.

I've made a poll to see which ideas people like most. Thanks for reading!
 

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Something like "Slime Rain" until someone gets converted. The longer the event goes on, the more slimes fall from the sky.
*hides under block*

Load a clickable message in chat saying something like "The main slime has left. Click HERE to volunteer" as new main slime. It may not always get clicked, but people who want to start as main get another chance this way.
It'll probably take forever for anyone to click this most games.

I think the current system is fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ducky and Keanu

viktorv9

Well-Known Member
May 25, 2015
85
66
93
25
People do not share my opinion and game is out of rotation (tough it may come back)
Post can be locked :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom