• Yeah!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Hi, I would like to see a new voting option in skywars: No bows, eggs and snowballs!
Good idea?
If you don't agree, say why :)
Edit: For clarity, it is an idea for a vote, when there will come more vote things in the next update.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not really a fan of it. Because fishing rods don't work at all in 1.9 I mostly use eggs/snowballs to make combos. Removing Snowballs and Eggs would make the game less challenging. I'm okay with bows though. It's really annoying when someone camps and bow spams at the same time.

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I'm not really a fan of it. Because fishing rods don't work at all in 1.9 I mostly use eggs/snowballs to make combos. Removing Snowballs and Eggs would make the game less challenging. I'm okay with bows though. It's really annoying when someone camps and bow spams at the same time.
Wow really? I have never used eggs and snowballs for combos :p Thanks for ur opinion!

Reactions: Hihihihaihey

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't support this idea. Everything is a part of Skywars and making a vote for no Eggs, Snowballs and Bows would ruin the game. I actually mean that everyone uses Eggs, Snowballs and Bows to kill other players.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
+1 for me i hate it when players camp on their island with a bow, snowballs or eggs. If Cube will add this and no one votes for it they can remove the future again. I would like to see it and watch what happend.:)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I honestly would not like to see this at all. I love the way Skywars is now and the bows/snowballs/eggs are all what make it that more challenging. Plus their is the kit Archer which gives you a bow. If someone only has that kit (besides the free ones) and could never play Skywars while using the kit (since lets say every game votes for no bow), it would probably cause some issues. Sorry, its a creative idea, just not one I would like to see implemented.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What's skywars without these?
Hacker wars (well 1.8 skywars already is but other than that)

They are basically the only things you can use against someone with the 2 OP kits
Without that if you don't have 1 of the 2 OP kits
You are basically screwed

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Eggs, snowballs and bows are one part of Skywars. They are one way to kill other players. I would not like to play Skywars without those items.
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I love to use the bow, eggs and snowballs they are my favourite items to use, I love to hit people off the islands haha. When I have bad armour and I'm against someone that has good armour then the snowballs, eggs and bow is the only way I could have a chance to get them off :)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I really like this idea, one of the main things I dislike about SkyWars is getting hit off whilst you're building. I feel like this would lead to more fast paced and action packed (melee pvp) games, which I personally like.

Reactions: CubeTale and D0RIAN

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't agree with this. (I thought about this suggestion in the past) But i'm now playing skywars 3 years and it's one of the populairst gamemodes on CubeCraft, and te game is original the way it is, so in my opinion there are no changes needed. (Only new maps :>)

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I thin that no, becuase as we all know;bows, snowballs and eggs are part of SkyWars since it had been released. So we can make a lot of strategies with them.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
I can make combos with out eggs snowb and bows !

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Bows , eggs and snowb is big problem for me :/ ! Why? Cuz when I slain all players in the game and there's last one kill me with snowb , eggs and. bow
So he won and that player make me want to close MC :-|

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom