Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which mob do you think would be the cutest to have as a buddy?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello again! I’ve been making a lot of suggestions lately, and I’ve got many more coming! 😅

Today I am suggesting that the 3 mob vote options this year (Armadillo, Crab, & Penguin) are available to purchase as buddies in a buddy pack.
It shouldn’t be too hard for the devs to do this, because they already have the models for all 3 mobs (as displayed in the mob vote hunt).

I’m thinking it would cost 660 Minecoins, because the Planets Buddy Pack also has 3 buddies and costs 660 Minecoins.

Do you think this is a good idea? And do you think 660 Minecoins is a good price? Let me know in the replies!
And remember, vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!

- Reesle

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree, even though there is already a penguin buddy, it would have to have a different name like "Rockhopper Penguin", I would really love to have this pack!

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Bump!
Would you like to see the Mob Vote Mobs turn into Buddies on the Network? If so, make sure to vote :agree:!!

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom