Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having an amazing day/night. Today I will be making a simple suggestion regarding the Skywars Profile Background.

Problem
As some of you may know, once you reach VIP level 29 on Bedrock Edition you’ll receive a Skywars Hub Profile Background. The issue is that the Profile Background is now outdated, as 1.19 was released with a new Skywars Hub, but the Profile Background was not updated.
Here’s an image of what the Profile Background with the old Skywars hub that is still obtainable looks like:
IMG_4148.jpeg

Suggested Solution
I have a solution. My suggestion is for people who were VIP level 29 or higher prior to the Server being updated to 1.19 get to keep the original Profile Background and will also receive another Profile Background containing the new Skywars hub. For those who obtained VIP level 29 or higher after the server updating to 1.19 would only receive the updated Skywars Profile Background.

Conclusion
Thank you for taking time to read this suggestion. Do you like the proposed solution for this issue? Let me know your thoughts in the replies. Remember, don’t fail to vote :agree: if you like this suggestion!!

- Reesle ⚔️

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having an amazing day/night. Today I will be making a simple suggestion regarding the Skywars Profile Background.

Problem
As some of you may know, once you reach VIP level 29 on Bedrock Edition you’ll receive a Skywars Hub Profile Background. The issue is that the Profile Background is now outdated, as 1.19 was released with a new Skywars Hub, but the Profile Background was not updated.
Here’s an image of what the Profile Background with the old Skywars hub that is still obtainable looks like:
View attachment 225196

Suggested Solution
I have a solution. My suggestion is for people who were VIP level 29 or higher prior to the Server being updated to 1.19 get to keep the original Profile Background and will also receive another Profile Background containing the new Skywars hub. For those who obtained VIP level 29 or higher after the server updating to 1.19 would only receive the updated Skywars Profile Background.

Conclusion
Thank you for taking time to read this suggestion. Do you like the proposed solution for this issue? Let me know your thoughts in the replies. Remember, don’t fail to vote :agree: if you like this suggestion!!

- Reesle ⚔️
BUMP!
Would you like to see or receive an updated Skywars Profile Background? If so, make sure to vote with :agree: so it has a chance of being implemented!
As long as they keep the old ones for the older players (like you said) I agree with this suggestion.
Happy you like it :)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The feedback team been chatting about this and we want to know if everyone would prefer if the old Skyblock background should stay obtainable if this were to get added. Right now it a 50/50 in the feedback team and we figured since we are meant to give the community a voice we should ask here to see if people prefer the idea of it being obtainable or not.

If you think it should still be obtainable click agree.

If you think it shouldn't click disagree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom