Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Make maps rotate in skywars for java. The rotation could happen in maybe in a week or two like the weekly special items. When a rotation would happen it would bring back some old maps (snake, tron, music, desert, rainbow, sundae etc....) and some of the current ones. If the rotation comes to a 16 or 24 player slot map it would remove some 12 player slot maps making the matchmaking faster. When the rotation would come to a season such as winter, spring or summer, those maps would stay in put and only the other ones would rotate.

The map selection would conclude 10 maps or 12 when it comes to a season, there would be 7-8 maps when the rotation would come to a 24 player slot map and 9 or 10 maps when there's a 16 player slot one.

I hope something like this would happen in the future. I understand that there's just a fraction of players online on java currently, but it would be nice if we could play on other maps too.

Thanks for reading this! Have a nice day.

D

Deleted member 511644

I agree on this suggestion, as I love to play on some of the maps, like now Music that is back for a short period of time! It brings that nostalgic idea back a little, but I wouldn't agree on removing the current maps, as most of them are really good for PvP!

If the rotation comes to a 16 or 24 player slot map it would remove some 12 player slot maps making the matchmaking faster.
I also don't really agree on this, a 16-24 players map would take longer to fill in, and 12 players is simply less, which would make the game fill faster.

Overall a good suggestion, you got my upvote! :)

Also: Moved to feedback & suggestions
If you wish it to stay in Game Discussion, feel free to let me know, but this seems more like a suggestion to me. :)

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
I also don't really agree on this, a 16-24 players map would take longer to fill in, and 12 players is simply less, which would make the game fill faster.
I can see why you don't agree with that, but what about the "Kill 10 players in one game" achievement? I understand that the 16-24 players maps would take longer to fill, but maybe atleast a 16 player slot one would be nice too and it would make the "Kill 10 players in one game" achievement achievable for newer players atleast.

Thanks for the upvote :D

D

Deleted member 511644

"Kill 10 players in one game" achievement? I understand that the 16-24 players maps would take longer to fill, but maybe atleast a 16 player slot one would be nice too and it would make the "Kill 10 players in one game" achievement achievable for newer players atleast.
I definitely agree on this one. In a 12 player map this achievement is really hard to achieve, as only 1 other player can kill someone, with a higher amount of kills not made by you, means you're not able to achieve it.

However it was indeed meant as that 16-24 maps takes longer to fill up. :)

Reactions: _EliteDavy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom