Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello!

Sometimes maps can feel stale after playing them over and over again... introducing MAP ROTATIONS!

We will aim to rotate Java maps every 3 months. We will implement some new ones and bring back some old ones. If one of your favourite maps was removed in this rotation, it could make a return in the next rotation!

Rotations are a very manual process at the moment, but I would love them to be more automated in future! This would allow us to bring the concept to Bedrock.

Rotations

Map Rotations post copy.jpg

Introducing new maps

These were all made in a couple of days for fun. We wanted to experiment with a 6 vs 6 map on EggWars! However, if it is repeatedly and consistently used for win farming, it ruins the fun for new players, so please keep that in mind when playing CubeCraft. We want to bring more players to our server (I'm looking at you sweaty tryhards 👀)

🌋 Volcanic - EggWars [6]
2023-11-10_20.01.11.png

I lava pun

🎋 Jungle - SkyWars
2023-11-10_21.21.41.png

the rocks favourite movie theme

😮 Clickbait - Lucky Islands

2023-11-12_19.00.41.png

push the red button... do it

Are these maps coming to Bedrock?

Some will yes! We will be launching a network-wide map update in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed). You can view the community page for teases and keep up to date with what the team is doing.

Inspo for doing the update - @Alexp192 and this post by @_EliteDavy

Cheers and hf!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I only want one thing with the Java map rotation. Please NEVER REMOVE WARDEN! That map is to good to ever be removed, other than that,this update is a really good idea. But I would like a channel on Discord to see which maps are currently out of rotation, but not removed. Just so we know if a map is coming back or not.

Edit: the post credited for the inspiration for this update should be marked as implemented.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
People like this update, but the addition of a 6v6 map is severely underrated! :heart:
We went from so many options to almost only 4v4v4v4 (and eventually some more duo maps too)

Now u just need to fix the low player counts, the lack of new java staff/developers, the skyblock update, the translation team, the discord partner system, the gamebreaking bugs and the missing minerware game...

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the beginning of I hope a good streak for Java, hopefully in the near future it will be able to increase its playerbase.

The volcanic map is W, hopefully a 4vs4vs4vs4 version will be made for Bedrock

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This is the beginning of I hope a good streak for Java, hopefully in the near future it will be able to increase its playerbase.

The volcanic map is W, hopefully a 4vs4vs4vs4 version will be made for Bedrock
Nah, 6v6 on Bedrock👀!

Reactions: Reesle

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I really like the idea of map rotation! Some of the maps indeed got really boring as the time went by, but this fixes that problem. I hope that Team Eggwars maps like Space and Aztec will come back at some point since they used to be really fun atleast in my opinion!

Also the idea of having Team Eggwars map again where there are only two teams is really nice. Maybe Aztec could also come back as 6vs6 map? 😃

Last edited:

ItzLodgedd

May 3, 2021
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Sometimes maps can feel stale after playing them over and over again... introducing MAP ROTATIONS!

We will aim to rotate Java maps every 3 months. We will implement some new ones and bring back some old ones. If one of your favourite maps was removed in this rotation, it could make a return in the next rotation!

Rotations are a very manual process at the moment, but I would love them to be more automated in future! This would allow us to bring the concept to Bedrock.

Rotations

View attachment 224684

Introducing new maps

These were all made in a couple of days for fun. We wanted to experiment with a 6 vs 6 map on EggWars! However, if it is repeatedly and consistently used for win farming, it ruins the fun for new players, so please keep that in mind when playing CubeCraft. We want to bring more players to our server (I'm looking at you sweaty tryhards 👀)

🌋 Volcanic - EggWars [6]
View attachment 224679
I lava pun

🎋 Jungle - SkyWars
View attachment 224680

View attachment 224683

Some will yes! We will be launching a network-wide map update in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed). You can view the community page for teases and keep up to date with what the team is doing.

Cheers and hf!
I really like the new maps especially the jungle one!! I'd also like to say hope they add 6v6 to Bedrock too I think it would be a great addition!!

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Rotations

View attachment 224684

Introducing new maps

🌋 Volcanic - EggWars [6]
View attachment 224679
I lava pun

🎋 Jungle - SkyWars
View attachment 224680

View attachment 224683

Cheers and hf!
wow, great maps

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Rotations

View attachment 224684

Introducing new maps

🌋 Volcanic - EggWars [6]
View attachment 224679
I lava pun

🎋 Jungle - SkyWars
View attachment 224680

View attachment 224683

Cheers and hf!
I hope to add the jungle map to bedrock network its so good i love it

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Map rotations on Bedrock sound like a bad idea, as we already have lots of maps available. Removing maps on Bedrock to add this system is going to be controversial. I like the idea of new maps being added from time to time instead

Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom