Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 426365

Alright, I'm really glad you can turn on auto mode so you automatically get teleported to your next game after you die, instead of going through the lobby. One thing has been annoying me though. There are certain maps that I don't like to play in. Whenever I get teleported to those maps, it annoys me I always have to leave and then still go through the lobby. My suggestion would be that you can unable some maps of the auto mode, so you wont still have to go through the lobby. I don't see any reasons of why this shouldn't or couldn't be added.
- pacifyme

D

Deleted member 426365

This is possible, but maybe there's another solution.
For example: You have to select your top 8 favorite maps, and after you've been killed/ after you've won a game you'll automatically be teleported to one of those 8 favorite maps.
I'm okay with that. As long as I don't get teleported to maps I don't like.

Reactions: remio

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is possible, but maybe there's another solution.
For example: You have to select your top 8 favorite maps, and after you've been killed/ after you've won a game you'll automatically be teleported to one of those 8 favorite maps.
Tbh I perfer just having maps you don't like because other wise skip so many other maps. I really don't care which map I play but some maps I lag. For example Pond in Lucky Islands so I don't wanna play those. Rest? Really don't care. So then I skip so many maps

Reactions: remio

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
If this really would be a problem (idk, I don't use auto mode), I think it would be nicer to just be able to click 'Play again' to teleport to another map.

D

Deleted member 426365

Tbh I perfer just having maps you don't like because other wise skip so many other maps. I really don't care which map I play but some maps I lag. For example Pond in Lucky Islands so I don't wanna play those. Rest? Really don't care. So then I skip so many maps
So just because you dont mind which map ur playing, means we also need to play them?

D

Deleted member 426365

If this really would be a problem (idk, I don't use auto mode), I think it would be nicer to just be able to click 'Play again' to teleport to another map.
Did you read my whole message?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Did you read my whole message?

If I understood you right, this is the problem:
You have auto mode enabled. -> you sometimes get into a map you don't like -> you don't want to play that map -> you want a system to disable getting teleported into maps you don't like.

So my reaction: I would rather have this function:
You have auto mode enabled -> you sometimes get into a map you don't like -> you don't want to play that map -> you click on 'Play again' to teleport to another map immediately.

Sorry my first comment was a bit confusing indeed.

D

Deleted member 426365

If I understood you right, this is the problem:
You have auto mode enabled. -> you sometimes get into a map you don't like -> you don't want to play that map -> you want a system to disable getting teleported into maps you don't like.

So my reaction: I would rather have this function:
You have auto mode enabled -> you sometimes get into a map you don't like -> you don't want to play that map -> you click on 'Play again' to teleport to another map immediately.

Sorry my first comment was a bit confusing indeed.
aaah yes now I get your suggestion. I think both of our plans are alright

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom