Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hey, I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I thought, let's edit further on my newest episode of Skywars and that's what I did. I tried to sync as much as possible. If this video is bad when it comes to editting, I can explain it. I've been out with editting for like 2 weeks and when you don't practise this a lot then your 'editting skills' are fading out. So that's why. [I've actuallyt never been good in editting so.]
Enjoy. :)

Hope you like this brand new episode, don't forget to leave a like and maybe subscribe for more awesome 'good quality' content.
Have a great day! ^-^
-MegaCool

BONUS: If you know the title of this intro song, you'll get a cookie from me. :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey @xMegaCoolx,
Whaha lucky mannn!!! xD
Okay no! You are very good mate!
Nice video, I really like all your skywars video's you are one of my favorite youtubers! ;)
Keep it up and succes for the next video! <3

Reactions: Megaaa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Nice video again, Mega! By the way, which texture pack are you using in this video? (Can you maybe send it via MediaFire or via Discord? :) )

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
At 2:42 I saw a blur effect that was going to the sharp video. It's fine, because you used that to sync with your music, but maybe a crossfade (2-4 frames) between that blurry part and the sharp part? It will please my eyes. Sorry xD

Nice video though! :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Nice video again, Mega! By the way, which texture pack are you using in this video? (Can you maybe send it via MediaFire or via Discord? :) )
You can search on Youtube to TapL texture pack and you’ll gind it or if I have time tomorrow I can send it to you. :D

Honestly, that save honestly made my jaw drop a little along with the perfectly timed drop.
The music with the first match was just a little too loud for me though.

For the rest, it was a very entertaining video. Good job!
At 2:42 I saw a blur effect that was going to the sharp video. It's fine, because you used that to sync with your music, but maybe a crossfade (2-4 frames) between that blurry part and the sharp part? It will please my eyes. Sorry xD

Nice video though! :D
Still learninh how to use those effects. Thanks for the feedback! <3

Joost.

Feb 15, 2016
a place with good internet :P
Hey, I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I thought, let's edit further on my newest episode of Skywars and that's what I did. I tried to sync as much as possible. If this video is bad when it comes to editting, I can explain it. I've been out with editting for like 2 weeks and when you don't practise this a lot then your 'editting skills' are fading out. So that's why. [I've actuallyt never been good in editting so.]
Enjoy. :)

Hope you like this brand new episode, don't forget to leave a like and maybe subscribe for more awesome 'good quality' content.
Have a great day! ^-^
-MegaCool

BONUS: If you know the title of this intro song, you'll get a cookie from me. :)

'Verdammte Scheisse' is the title of ur intro song and don't forget to send me that COOKIE :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom