Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are the things you would like to see?

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Introduction

Hello everyone! Today, CubeCraft released Skyblock and I'm genuinely enjoying it. Though, there are a few things that could be added to make Skyblock even more fun. I will explain them down below.

Global chat

If you played Skyblock already, you might have noticed that it's pretty quiet when you're alone on your island. Therefore, I think adding a global chat would remove that 'problem'. What this means, is that you will be able to chat with everyone else on the server. There is a but though. Since there are quite a lot of people playing Skyblock, I would suggest adding a chat cooldown, so people cannot spam. The time of the cooldown could depend on what rank you have. Let's say people with no rank, will have a cooldown of 15 seconds. Iron, Lapiz and Gold 10 seconds & Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian 5 seconds. These numbers are only examples ofcourse.
Staff will have no cooldown, since they are online to help.

Note: I'm aware that this has already been suggested by RickDeKlomp. I already made this thread and just saved it. However, mine is a little bit more detailed so I'll just leave it here since it's a part of a bigger suggestion. : )

Experience

Pretty much the only reason why people play Skyblock, is because they think it's fun to play (I do too!) However, what if you could get experience while playing Skyblock? You might think: "Aha, I will just AFK all day long and earn a lot of experience." Well, that shouldn't be the case. Hence is why I think it's a good idea to add experience to quests.

upload_2020-2-19_17-5-18.png
As you can see, you only get two bottles of experience when you complete that quest. I think that's not much. Since this quest takes some time to complete, adding 50-150 experience (for your CubeCraft level) would make it more pleasant. The amount of experience you get should depend on the difficulty of the quest.

Inventories
The last thing that, in my opinion, would improve Skyblock, is adding more inventories. However, this feature should only be for people with a certain rank. To make this feature more valuable, I think only Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian should have 1 extra inventory and people with Plus rank should have 1 extra inventory on top of that. So let's say you have an Obsidian and Plus rank. That means you will have access to 2 extra inventories. I don't think this adding this will give people a huge advantage. It will only make it a little bit easier.

What happens when my Plus subscription expires? You will be notified every time you join Skyblock in the last 3 days of your subscription. I'm not sure if it's possible, but if you forget to take your items out of the extra inventory, they will stay there. Once you buy Plus again, you will be able to get them.

Well, those were my suggestions for Skyblock. Let me know what you think, because I'm quite curious!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom