Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today’s suggestion will explore the possibility of adding goats to Skyblock and their mechanics. Hope you like it!

IMG_4329.jpeg

Goats:
Goats tend to spawn in frozen peaks, jagged peaks, or snowy slopes biomes. With that said, if goats were added to Skyblock, I suggest that they should be implemented into the Extreme Hills (8th) Overworld island. Every goat that spawns has a 2% chance of being a screamer goat. Screamer goats are just like normal goats, except they make screaming sounds and ram into blocks more often. When ramming into blocks, normal goats drop 1 of 4 kinds of goat horns. When screamer goats ram into blocks, they drop 1 of 4 goat horns that are different from the 4 that normal goats drop. Goats do not regrow horns. In total, it is possible to obtain 8 different goat horns. I propose goat spawners be 105-115 mil/spawner. Therefore, I believe goats would make a fun and refreshing addition to Skyblock.

Quest:
Quest idea: All Things Goats
  • Breed 100 goats
  • Milk 20 goats
  • Collect 8 “Ponder” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Sing” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Seek” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Feel” goat horns
  • Collect 1 “Admire” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Call” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Yearn” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Dream” goat horn

Conclusion:
What do you think about adding goats to Skyblock? Do you think it would be a fun addition? Share all thoughts/opinions in the replies! Lastly, remember to vote :agree: if you like this suggestion!

- Reesle 🐐

P.S. one final suggestion of the year coming up tomorrow plus another giveaway coming soon™️! Keep an eye out!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom