Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today’s suggestion will explore the possibility of adding goats to Skyblock and their mechanics. Hope you like it!

IMG_4329.jpeg

Goats:
Goats tend to spawn in frozen peaks, jagged peaks, or snowy slopes biomes. With that said, if goats were added to Skyblock, I suggest that they should be implemented into the Extreme Hills (8th) Overworld island. Every goat that spawns has a 2% chance of being a screamer goat. Screamer goats are just like normal goats, except they make screaming sounds and ram into blocks more often. When ramming into blocks, normal goats drop 1 of 4 kinds of goat horns. When screamer goats ram into blocks, they drop 1 of 4 goat horns that are different from the 4 that normal goats drop. Goats do not regrow horns. In total, it is possible to obtain 8 different goat horns. I propose goat spawners be 105-115 mil/spawner. Therefore, I believe goats would make a fun and refreshing addition to Skyblock.

Quest:
Quest idea: All Things Goats
  • Breed 100 goats
  • Milk 20 goats
  • Collect 8 “Ponder” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Sing” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Seek” goat horns
  • Collect 8 “Feel” goat horns
  • Collect 1 “Admire” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Call” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Yearn” goat horn
  • Collect 1 “Dream” goat horn

Conclusion:
What do you think about adding goats to Skyblock? Do you think it would be a fun addition? Share all thoughts/opinions in the replies! Lastly, remember to vote :agree: if you like this suggestion!

- Reesle 🐐

P.S. one final suggestion of the year coming up tomorrow plus another giveaway coming soon™️! Keep an eye out!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom