Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As much as I love Skyblock, I feel like it is missing one of the most beloved Minecraft animals : the wolf.

Today I am making a small suggestion to add wolves to Skyblock. Skyblock already has cats, so why not wolves (dogs)? I’m thinking it could maybe be implemented into the extreme hills island (8th overworld island) along side a few quests related to them, but I’ll leave that up to the CC team.

Let me know what you think in the replies!
Don’t forget to vote :agree: if you like this suggestion.

- Reesle :)

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If the armadillo wins the mob vote, we could kit up our dogs with armour in Skyblock! Hopefully the Armadillo wins and dogs get added to Cubecraft, so we can finally have adorable armies on our Skyblock islands.

• Love
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
If the armadillo wins the mob vote, we could kit up our dogs with armour in Skyblock! Hopefully the Armadillo wins and dogs get added to Cubecraft, so we can finally have adorable armies on our Skyblock islands.
That would be awesome!!

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom