Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwy_

Mar 5, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A
Sky Map Running for President 2020!
NOTE: THIS IS ALL JUST SATIRE AND WILL NOT HAVE ANY FACTS (MOST LIKELY) INCLUDED. THIS IS FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES.
Hello there, I am the "Sky" map on Cubecraft's Spleef Layer. To be honest, my competitors are pretty toxic and cancerous. Like look at "Candy". It looks like fat man that was eating mcdonalds and sour patch at the same time. Me playing it for 2 seconds makes me feel diabetic, jeez... Do not even get me started on "Water" man. LIKE OMG!!! What about the people who can not swim huh? Do you not care about them, you racist! :mad:

We will be back after these messages...

And uh Volcanic, he alright, NOT!!! Like do you want your kids near fire? No of course not... And also, the only people who play Minecraft are 9 years or younger, obviously (you annoyed yet ;D)! Look at my cool design, it has uh... stuff...

Warning: This is my going on another satire rush, read at your own risks xD.

Water: Uh Sky... What are you doing? You know all of us are going to be maps right?
Sky: Sure m8, stupid scrub.
Volcanic: Is Sky on his trantrum again?
Water: Yep... -_-
Candy: Hay what is for breakfest?

Water and Volcanic: SHUT UP CANDY!

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
That made me laugh so bad. You're jokes are really hilarious.
Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Pwy_

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Reading this post cheers me up after reading a lot of other threads and their comments. Found it hilarious, keep ip up!

Though, not sure how to really react on certain things said but I'm fine with it xD

It's comedy ;)

Reactions: Pwy_

Pwy_

Mar 5, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A
Reading this post cheers me up after reading a lot of other threads and their comments. Found it hilarious, keep ip up!

Though, not sure how to really react on certain things said but I'm fine with it xD

It's comedy ;)
I will be sure to make a story every month. Or at least I will try. Thx for the support.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sky Map Running for President 2020!
NOTE: THIS IS ALL JUST SATIRE AND WILL NOT HAVE ANY FACTS (MOST LIKELY) INCLUDED. THIS IS FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES.
Hello there, I am the "Sky" map on Cubecraft's Spleef Layer. To be honest, my competitors are pretty toxic and cancerous. Like look at "Candy". It looks like fat man that was eating mcdonalds and sour patch at the same time. Me playing it for 2 seconds makes me feel diabetic, jeez... Do not even get me started on "Water" man. LIKE OMG!!! What about the people who can not swim huh? Do you not care about them, you racist! :mad:

We will be back after these messages...

And uh Volcanic, he alright, NOT!!! Like do you want your kids near fire? No of course not... And also, the only people who play Minecraft are 9 years or younger, obviously (you annoyed yet ;D)! Look at my cool design, it has uh... stuff...

Warning: This is my going on another satire rush, read at your own risks xD.

Water: Uh Sky... What are you doing? You know all of us are going to be maps right?

This made me laugh
But some parts were not ok I mean yes its a joke but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom