Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
how to make an automatic farm then?
When they fall to death they drop there items and then they get in the hoppers, tho its spiders and they can clime so not all of them will fall down to death, also the higher the level the more hearths they have so you basically have to make a massive tower

Jul 14, 2020
I made my spiders die by fall damage and made the walls out of fences since I thought they couldn’t climb them in Skyblock like they can’t in vanilla Minecraft. However, they only climbed up when they are targeting you and since fences are considered non transparent blocks spiders won’t be able to see you making them die. But if a spider survives the fall (ie a tough one) , it can climb back up.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom