Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
In the short time I've been playing in the Skyblock mode, when you unlock the jungle island, you get the first "mob-spawner" and I've created this simple spider farm, and I wanted to share it with you.

It is very simple and efficient for the start of a skyblock.

To make this farm more efficient, it is advisable to have mob-spawner at a high level, I have them at level 4 all, and yet they work perfectly.

Here I leave some images uploaded to imgur of my farm.
https://imgur.com/9b66xoj
https://imgur.com/QpUTqlz
https://imgur.com/wPdsxqw
https://imgur.com/ySxcFIX

That's all, I send my regards ;)​

Reactions: Dutudy

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So when you first get to the Jungle, sure, fine. As soon as you get hoppers tho? Make an automatic farm.. an automatic spider farm is very easy

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
So when you first get to the Jungle, sure, fine. As soon as you get hoppers tho? Make an automatic farm.. an automatic spider farm is very easy

Sometimes it is not necessary to have hoppers, just by killing them the object you release comes to you :P

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, I don't have any hopper on my spider farm, and every time I kill a spider, the object I drop comes to me, since there is not much distance between the object and me.
Yes.. I am aware but I'm talking about an automatic farm..

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Yes.. I am aware but I'm talking about an automatic farm..

Speaking of an automatic farm, you can put more height to the farm so that the spiders die with the fall, I just wanted to be always close so that you get the obejtos.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
The spiders always go up again, I fixed this by placing water and then slowly placing blocks till you have a 2 block gap then set slabs and make sure there is a gap at the end where water can go trough and let the water go under you, then bcs the spiders go up you can hit them there and the loot will automatically fall down and go there, then you can place hoppers so the items can’t despawn if you already have iron. If I turn my pc on tomorrow I will screenshot what I did.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
The spiders always go up again, I fixed this by placing water and then slowly placing blocks till you have a 2 block gap then set slabs and make sure there is a gap at the end where water can go trough and let the water go under you, then bcs the spiders go up you can hit them there and the loot will automatically fall down and go there, then you can place hoppers so the items can’t despawn if you already have iron. If I turn my pc on tomorrow I will screenshot what I did.

If I still had the same problem, but I solved it in a very simple way, that was putting a ceiling of 1 block wide and so when they climb they hit the roof and be able to kill them there :P

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Speaking of an automatic farm, you can put more height to the farm so that the spiders die with the fall, I just wanted to be always close so that you get the obejtos.
If it's too high they won't spawn.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
If I still had the same problem, but I solved it in a very simple way, that was putting a ceiling of 1 block wide and so when they climb they hit the roof and be able to kill them there :p
Yeah I see what you mean, but itsn't it better if your farm is your on the front instead of around, I will show you an example when im home.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 18.55.49.png
Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 18.57.50.png
It's okey, I'll wait for u :p
Here is the screenshot, as you can see they all go up so you can kill them overthere and the loot goes down in the water under you where the spiders cant go bcs the water presure and also cuz they automaticly stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom