Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
On the right it says that it is on Oak Forest Island.
Well considering he's as the Blot Out The Sun (which also makes me realize he's as the desert) he might be physically on the Oak Forest Island, but he's at the desert.

Anyway, that means he probably doesn't have hoppers, unless he completed quests that give him some. Otherwise he could make an automatic farm.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Well considering he's as the Blot Out The Sun (which also makes me realize he's as the desert) he might be physically on the Oak Forest Island, but he's at the desert.

Anyway, that means he probably doesn't have hoppers, unless he completed quests that give him some. Otherwise he could make an automatic farm.

The farm is not automatic, since the spiders are trapped and have to hit them with a sword, so the hoppers are not so necessary until the spiders die with fall damage. (In addition, the hoppers should be unlocked).

ItsTitus

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to use lava in some way?
Like you are pushing your spider to a wall with the water, and placing at the end of the water, lava at the top. Hope I can help you.
upload_2020-3-5_19-30-11.png

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Is it possible to use lava in some way?
Like you are pushing your spider to a wall with the water, and placing at the end of the water, lava at the top. Hope I can help you.
View attachment 160364

You can make such a farm, but I currently do not have hoppers or lava, which I had to do the simplest. But the same when I have Hoppers and lava I will make your farm, thanks :P

Reactions: ItsTitus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The farm is not automatic, since the spiders are trapped and have to hit them with a sword, so the hoppers are not so necessary until the spiders die with fall damage. (In addition, the hoppers should be unlocked).
BRUH
I AM AWARE
I said that IF HE DID HAVE HOPPERS
He should make an AUTOMATIC FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so much for everything you've done! It's actually sad to see you guys go :(
Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Top Bottom