Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
I've read through lots of complaints about spider farms, and I solved the problem! what I did was take a island, and dug out a 8x9 and 4 block tall area 6 blocks underground (fill in the caves on your island). Then I added 8 blocks of water in the 8th of the 9 blocks. Then I dug out another 2 block tall hallway on the opposet end of where the water is. I then added open doors along that hallway, to hit the spiders, I then dug out anoter 2 blocks high in a 8x2 pattern in the roof inside of the water stream on the row in front of the doors. I then added open fence gates with water sorce blocks the roof hole. then i added the spawners in the back of the room. Fill in any blocks to the left and right of the spawners, the got out. This is a design where spiders can't escape unless you let them. Happy building!

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
This seems really complex for a simple thing is there not something spiders just can't climb

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom