Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Luc1nd4

Sep 26, 2023
I’m playing a co-op Skyblock and I was just about to start building an xp farm with mobs using fall damage however I’ve noticed that with the spawners you have to be within a certain distance for the mobs to spawn (I think). What is the distance you have to be at for the mobs to spawn and can I still make a mob xp farm using fall damage or will it be too high to have any mobs spawning in?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Firstly, I’m not sure what the distance is.
Second, I’m pretty sure when mobs die of fall damage in skyblock they do not drop xp (but they do drop mob drops). You’d have to manually farm them.

Luc1nd4

Sep 26, 2023
Firstly, I’m not sure what the distance is.
Second, I’m pretty sure when mobs die of fall damage in skyblock they do not drop xp (but they do drop mob drops). You’d have to manually farm them.
Ah yes I noticed that too. I meant so they would fall to a half a heart - 2 hearts so I can hit them once and collect the xp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom