Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It'd be even better if there was a chat filter blocking the word "hacker", "hacks" etc as the supposed hacker would most likely want to leave after being called a hacker/cheater: a staff member could come and punish them (sometimes they simply do not care though). I know this very well from past staff experiences. The message would show up, saying the user should, instead of simply saying someone is hacking, report the player // gather evidence for staff to review.
I don't think it should be completely blocked. Sometimes I legitimately want to warn someone that a player is hacking. Or I want to talk about hacks in another context, like "player x was banned for hacking". It would be inconvenitent if we had to work around the chat filter, but seeing that slightly annoying message every now and then wouldn't be too bad.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Many people don't know about the report system and feel frustrated and powerless when they see someone cheating. To help those players you could show them a chat message whenever they mention "hacks", "hax", "hacker" etc.
It could look something like this:
As a side effect this would discourage hackusating because the message is annoying.
Hm, cool! That would be cool to have (although I don't hackusate that often) +1

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
But getting hackusated is fun...
Haha true, can be. Imo it gets a little annoying after some time.
I don't think it should be completely blocked. Sometimes I legitimately want to warn someone that a player is hacking. Or I want to talk about hacks in another context, like "player x was banned for hacking". It would be inconvenitent if we had to work around the chat filter, but seeing that slightly annoying message every now and then wouldn't be too bad.
Why warn them when they could be banned for using a hacked client? Don't we want to get rid of hackers?
Edit: I think I misunderstood what you said. You mean you wanted to warn a player on, for example, your team that another player is cheating? Maybe send 'em a message.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think it will be nice to have.
You will have less spammers in the server with NOOB HACKER and HACKER RECORDED!
If they have a message on their screen they will stop with spamming and record the player.
I really hate it when I kill somebody and that player is spaaming to me with messages like REC, HACKER RECORDED and ENJOY YOUR BAN!
I like this idea 1+

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom