Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Many people don't know about the report system and feel frustrated and powerless when they see someone cheating. To help those players you could show them a chat message whenever they mention "hacks", "hax", "hacker" etc.
It could look something like this:
As a side effect this would discourage hackusating because the message is annoying.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Many people don't know about the report system and feel frustrated and powerless when they see someone cheating. To help those players you could show them a chat message whenever they mention "hacks", "hax", "hacker" etc.
As a side effect this would discourage hackusating because the message is annoying.
there is no need to

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So this message only appears if someone says a sentence (or only the word) with the word "Hacks", "Hacker" or "Hax"? And that message will only appear for that person who says that sentence or word?

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
That really would be nice!!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

yes Yes! YES!!!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
There is actually already a message that tells players where to report the players that use illegal modifications and about our anticheat. The website for the reports actually has guidelines that also instructs the player how to set up an account. The message in game repeats about every hour and can be seen looking like this:
2017-09-17_04.04.20.png
That being said, this is still a fairly decent idea! (: I could be fine either way, meaning if it is added that would be pretty nice since then the players would have a message after their accusations, but if it is not added I would be okay with it since we do have this message (as seen in the picture). Either way, nice idea!

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Tbh , this is a nice idea because everyone is saying it and it is annoying so maybe they will spam less while using this system ! +1

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would say +1 but cube already has this as a message that appears sometimes but I still think adding this in would be beneficial to the server and I do not see a downside so +1. Goodluck on the suggestion and have a wonderful day :)

D

Deleted member 169486

There is actually already a message that tells players where to report the players that use illegal modifications and about our anticheat. The website for the reports actually has guidelines that also instructs the player how to set up an account. The message in game repeats about every hour and can be seen looking like this:
View attachment 137684 That being said, this is still a fairly decent idea! :) I could be fine either way, meaning if it is added that would be pretty nice since then the players would have a message after their accusations, but if it is not added I would be okay with it since we do have this message (as seen in the picture). Either way, nice idea!
That system is great, but if we had the one suggested here it would be easier to get the report site out as no one would have to tell them where it is, or wait for a half hour until the thing is shown again.

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
2017-09-17_04-04-20-png.137684
That being said, this is still a fairly decent idea! :) I could be fine either way, meaning if it is added that would be pretty nice since then the players would have a message after their accusations, but if it is not added I would be okay with it since we do have this message (as seen in the picture). Either way, nice idea!
It'd be even better if there was a chat filter blocking the word "hacker", "hacks" etc as the supposed hacker would most likely want to leave after being called a hacker/cheater: a staff member could come and punish them (sometimes they simply do not care though). I know this very well from past staff experiences. The message would show up, saying the user should, instead of simply saying someone is hacking, report the player // gather evidence for staff to review. ;)

D

Deleted member 169486

It'd be even better if there was a chat filter blocking the word "hacker", "hacks" etc as the supposed hacker would most likely want to leave after being called a hacker/cheater: a staff member could come and punish them (sometimes they simply do not care though). I know this very well from past staff experiences. The message would show up, saying the user should, instead of simply saying someone is hacking, report the player // gather evidence for staff to review. ;)
But getting hackusated is fun...

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I feel this is a really simple and useful idea. Many new players can become very toxic and they spam the words used. This could also prevent Mods being called to situations where a player thinks someone is hacking and they are not as the player would use the sense to check out the link provided. I feel this message would be really professional and consistent towards new players so they are able to understand how Cubecraft differs from other servers regarding their report system and work ethic.

I really support this idea and with more community feedback and detail over the course of its time, I feel this could really catch the eye of the management team if is requested by the community enough.

:eek:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This is awesome idea. Maybe in dutch aswell? like majority of the people I meet are dutch..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom