Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should normal EggWars have ender pearls?

• Yes, this would prevent camping!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, this is OP.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm not really sure.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
One team can dominate the center, grab everything they want (diamonds, gold nd iron) and slay/kill (by throwing epearls to other islands) everybody easily. As much as I support it to shorten the game, epearls would shorten it to much.

I think Spyro tried to say that^

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
It would not, as Enderpearls are very OP and if they get added to Eggwars, then players would camp just go get it and then they can have multiple enderpearls after camping and then when you shoot them off, they just save themself with enderpealrs ;-; Trust me :p yoyamin shot me off and I saved my self by doing that in skywars :D @yoyamin You mad bro???? :p
No, not at all, because like 2 nmins later i still killed you *MLGproyoyaFTWbb*!

D

Deleted member 96982

im sorry to vote no but
the only thing which balances out defensive strat and offensive is the punch bow and the enderpearl ruins that one too so the only balanced gamemode is now normal look campers ARENT ANNOYING reason why cause they usually dont attack its FREE POINTS 20 + all kills and people like me (normal players) if we see an attack we start defending WITH THE punch bow and when the offenders get close we bomb them with tnt and if they are defeated we usually attack or were the ones who start atttacking but ma point with the enderpearl you can get on a base and OFFENSIVE would be overpowerd compared to defensive also the only way to block this is a wall which is a several blocks away from the base so it wont block the knockback which is really high now in OP you can get enough blocks so if you wastE a large amount of time you can still do defensive but in normal your stuck with too much time cause sandstone comes slower with the higher prize it sounds like a great idea buttttttttttt @every1 sometimes having less campers ISNT WORTH IT

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
One team can dominate the center, grab everything they want (diamonds, gold iron) and slay/kill (by throwing epearls to other islands) everybody easily. As much as I support it to shorten the game, epearls would shorten it to much.

I think Spyro tried to say that
Ah okay, it's not like you go to the middle grab some diamonds and get like 10 enderpearls? An enderpearl would cost 64 diamonds if not more, it would take quite some time to even get one enderpearl. Enderpearls are mostly a late game item, they could even add them into games after the game hasn't ended after for example 20 minutes. There's not really a point in getting an enderpearl straight of the bet. I believe enderpearls will only shorten games which otherwise would take way too long.

Reactions: Younisco

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I personally think enderpearls or almost broken elytra's should be added to normal EggWars, camping is one of the main problems this game has and campers ruin almost every EggWars game I play.

"Well you can safe bridge." I could yea, but it's extremely frustrating to make a safe bridge as they can constantly shoot you with bows or put TnT on your bridge when you get close, they just have a massive (unfair) advantage which shouldn't be the case in my opinion.
"Enderpearls belong to Overpowered and not in Normal." That just doesn't make any sense to me, there are swords in Overpowered and in Normal, should we remove swords from one of the modes because it belongs to the other?
"Enderpearls are way too overpowered." They're not that overpowered, adding an almost broken elytra to the shop is also a solution. Still though, it takes a very long time to obtain the materials to be able to buy an enderpearl and it only has one use. It's not very difficult for the camping team to see that the opponent throws an enderpearl, after the player threw the enderpearl he still has to defeat the whole team on that island which isn't a guaranteed win.
"Players would camp on their island to get enderpearls." They could, but there's not really a point in doing this. Attacking players would still have an advantage over them if they did this though as there are usually more diamond generators in the middle. And if they camp on the generator it's way easier to just build a bridge over to them.

Or you give some explanation as to why you think it's way too overpowered? It's not like you've ever played the Normal EggWars mode with enderpearls.
This basically sums up my thread. I agree with you, enderpreals should be added, but for some reason people hate it, just look at the comment section of my thread :(

If too many people hate epreals/almost broken elytras, Levitation potions could be an alternative, it's way harder to use levitation to get to their island, because you need to fly to them first+the fall damage must be taken into account, and you are a huge target to bows. But if you get void knocked you might still have a chance ;)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
im sorry to vote no but
the only thing which balances out defensive strat and offensive is the punch bow and the enderpearl ruins that one too so the only balanced gamemode is now normal look campers ARENT ANNOYING reason why cause they usually dont attack its FREE POINTS 20 + all kills and people like me (normal players) if we see an attack we start defending WITH THE punch bow and when the offenders get close we bomb them with tnt and if they are defeated we usually attack or were the ones who start atttacking but ma point with the enderpearl you can get on a base and OFFENSIVE would be overpowerd compared to defensive also the only way to block this is a wall which is a several blocks away from the base so it wont block the knockback which is really high now in OP you can get enough blocks so if you wastE a large amount of time you can still do defensive but in normal your stuck with too much time cause sandstone comes slower with the higher prize it sounds like a great idea buttttttttttt @every1 sometimes having less campers ISNT WORTH IT
Offense is supposed to be better than defense, otherwise games would take forever to end since both teams are defending -_-

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I kinda would rather have a certain time interval when you can get enderpearls for a decently paced game. Yes enderpearls could end campers, but really it would destroy the game. There is no skill/strategy in getting an epearl and using it. Yes people can use tnt and shoot you with bows, but have you ever heard of building high up so they can't place tnt or shoot you? Then you could just eat a Enchanted Gapple and finish them all off. It isn't hard to end campers, there is always a thing called strategy. OR, I would sort of modify this so that once it's decently late in the game, the villagers start to sell EnderPearls for 64 diamonds. I have no idea how long this should be or what it should be like, but in my opinion, having ender pearls by default would kinda remove the "strategy" aspect. I don't know how to explain this though.

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
I think speed mode definitely should be added, but I don't agree that OP should be removed. The noobs that always ask for OP should be able to play OP, and people who actually want to play a quick game can play speed mode.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
E pearls are a very unnecessary thing in eggwars. Bridging safely works fine and if you are good enough with a bow you can just pummel the camping player with arrows and advance a little further until you finally reach the other island. I have never seen any1 use or get an e pearl in op eggwars anyway.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
You doing it all wrong. Build as large up as possible WITHOUT THEM SPOTTING YOU and you would have free access to their island tbh. Works all the time :p
Yes this is what I do. Especially in early ish game in OP the prot 5 gear saves you from any fall damage (pretty much) 9/10 you can either knock of the diamond stacked guy or get their egg.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Offense is supposed to be better than defense, otherwise games would take forever to end since both teams are defending -_-
Disagree with that quote,
Offense is better than defense if your offensive skill is greater than their defensive skill
Same works vise versa:
Defense is better than offense if your defensive skill is greater than their offensive skill
This is NEVER equal since every person is different.
If the camper is better at defending than you with safebridging, Find another way to overwhelm them.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Disagree with that quote,
Offense is better than defense if your offensive skill is greater than their defensive skill
Same works vise versa:
Defense is better than offense if your defensive skill is greater than their offensive skill
This is NEVER equal since every person is different.
If the camper is better at defending than you with safebridging, Find another way to overwhelm them.
Problem is, if defense it better than offense, the best move would be to defend right? Right. Problem with that is, since defense is better, most teams will end up defending instead of attacking, and since nobody attacks the game would literally take forever. (yes the literal literally)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Problem is, if defense it better than offense, the best move would be to defend right? Right.
Wrong. In order to win the game, you need to find the perfect equilibrium between offence and defence, otherwise you can't win the game.

D

Deleted member 112709

It would not, as Enderpearls are very OP and if they get added to Eggwars, then players would camp just go get it and then they can have multiple enderpearls after camping and then when you shoot them off, they just save themself with enderpealrs ;-; Trust me :p yoyamin shot me off and I saved my self by doing that in skywars :D @yoyamin You mad bro???? :p
Camping is also OP in Normal eggwars, so if enderpearls are added this is balanced.

el_languii

Jun 3, 2016
Should be called campea egg, yesterday playing only was I and had no egg to 3, with them at their base campeando .. and waiting for me outside and I was thrown with bow, because I was not passed near a 1 hour and a half to they got bored and decided to go to the medium at that stage already had 45 notch apples and rebente them eyelet at 3.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.