Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should normal EggWars have ender pearls?

• Yes, this would prevent camping!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, this is OP.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm not really sure.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 96982

Offense is supposed to be better than defense, otherwise games would take forever to end since both teams are defending -_-
Offense isnt it should depend on the players skill and defensive strat is diffrent from camping if offense is better you can't defend your egg. and if both are equally good it depends on the players skill and than the best team wins how you see it is that the team that offends first wins

D

Deleted member 96982

Camping is also OP in Normal eggwars, so if enderpearls are added this is balanced.
Camping isn't OP i will help you with some counterstrats
1 sneak attacks : if they don't check the base well you can sneak up to the egg and kill it
2 air attacks: if you have shields and good bridges its great but if your in the air the defenders can't destroy the bridge with tnt as easy as in ground attack
3 air sniping with pow bow : go somewhere high and snipe them all so you can attack after
4 weakness potion (against respawn knockback)

D

Deleted member 96982

Yes, but camping wouldn't work at all anymore.
look alright this is probably the best evidence i have , i already wrote caunterstrats for both camping people and defensive people but camping is probably the least op strat ever cause if you still have your egg you will win 100% if not than there not campers cause they move and also attacking people on your base or the mid or on their base doesn't make that much diffrence, but campers wont get to your egg if you had enderpearls in normal you can just get on their base and their dead and if they do that to YOU you would probably be pissed cause you didnt have the chance to even defend the egg . last but not least you wont ever get the cool maxed armor and there is no proper way on defending this but LAVA and that one isnt in the normal mode

D

Deleted member 96982

now look there is the offense strat and defensive strat and if you are mostly offending i can understand you get pissed when you get defended if your mostly defending i can understand how annoying it is when they still get to the egg but normal is the mode with the long matches and the other to equal short matches cause offensive is better in those 2 but if this one has enderpearls too all people who like the long matches QUIT

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.