Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should normal EggWars have ender pearls?

• Yes, this would prevent camping!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, this is OP.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm not really sure.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
No, it would just fix normal. It would balance the game.
It would not, as Enderpearls are very OP and if they get added to Eggwars, then players would camp just go get it and then they can have multiple enderpearls after camping and then when you shoot them off, they just save themself with enderpealrs ;-; Trust me :P yoyamin shot me off and I saved my self by doing that in skywars :D @yoyamin You mad bro???? :P

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No. E-pearls are only towards OP. Adding them into normal may stop camping, but destroy the point. Is it that hard to build a safe bridge?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If they have a bow and you want to enter their island, then you just have to build a safe bridge over like I have done when I streamed.
Yeah i found a way to counter that, one game went on for 3 hours one of my teammates snuck off our island and went to theirs, why hadnt we been defeated? Because we kept suicide tnting the bridge and i kept power bowing them forcing them to retreat, safe bridges only prevent getting shot off even gapples i found dont seem to squat vs a power 1 bow, my team ended up winning! I wouldnt say epearls but there has to be an easier way then safe bridging

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Yeah i found a way to counter that, one game went on for 3 hours one of my teammates snuck off our island and went to theirs, why hadnt we been defeated? Because we kept suicide tnting the bridge and i kept power bowing them forcing them to retreat, safe bridges only prevent getting shot off even gapples i found dont seem to squat vs a power 1 bow, my team ended up winning! I wouldnt say epearls but there has to be an easier way then safe bridging
You doing it all wrong. Build as large up as possible WITHOUT THEM SPOTTING YOU and you would have free access to their island tbh. Works all the time :P

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You doing it all wrong. Build as large up as possible WITHOUT THEM SPOTTING YOU and you would have free access to their island tbh. Works all the time :p
Yeah my team tried that on aztec to get to another island from the side .... Didnt work the guys camping our bridge shot us off

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well how about suggestion a new camping rule! After 10min in the game and if the team is still camping, then you could reduce the health they loose so they will have to move from the island :p
Then thats not fair to those who are unable to leave their island because of those who camp their bridge, i agree epearls are to op for normal though

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I personally think enderpearls or almost broken elytra's should be added to normal EggWars, camping is one of the main problems this game has and campers ruin almost every EggWars game I play.

"Well you can safe bridge." I could yea, but it's extremely frustrating to make a safe bridge as they can constantly shoot you with bows or put TnT on your bridge when you get close, they just have a massive (unfair) advantage which shouldn't be the case in my opinion.
"Enderpearls belong to Overpowered and not in Normal." That just doesn't make any sense to me, there are swords in Overpowered and in Normal, should we remove swords from one of the modes because it belongs to the other?
"Enderpearls are way too overpowered." They're not that overpowered, adding an almost broken elytra to the shop is also a solution. Still though, it takes a very long time to obtain the materials to be able to buy an enderpearl and it only has one use. It's not very difficult for the camping team to see that the opponent throws an enderpearl, after the player threw the enderpearl he still has to defeat the whole team on that island which isn't a guaranteed win.
"Players would camp on their island to get enderpearls." They could, but there's not really a point in doing this. Attacking players would still have an advantage over them if they did this though as there are usually more diamond generators in the middle. And if they camp on the generator it's way easier to just build a bridge over to them.

I honestly dont support epearls its way to op -1
Or you give some explanation as to why you think it's way too overpowered? It's not like you've ever played the Normal EggWars mode with enderpearls.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I personally think enderpearls or almost broken elytra's should be added to normal EggWars, camping is one of the main problems this game has and campers ruin almost every EggWars game I play.

"Well you can safe bridge." I could yea, but it's extremely frustrating to make a safe bridge as they can constantly shoot you with bows or put TnT on your bridge when you get close, they just have a massive (unfair) advantage which shouldn't be the case in my opinion.
"Enderpearls belong to Overpowered and not in Normal." That just doesn't make any sense to me, there are swords in Overpowered and in Normal, should we remove swords from one of the modes because it belongs to the other?
"Enderpearls are way too overpowered." They're not that overpowered, adding an almost broken elytra to the shop is also a solution. Still though, it takes a very long time to obtain the materials to be able to buy an enderpearl and it only has one use. It's not very difficult for the camping team to see that the opponent throws an enderpearl, after the player threw the enderpearl he still has to defeat the whole team on that island which isn't a guaranteed win.
"Players would camp on their island to get enderpearls." They could, but there's not really a point in doing this. Attacking players would still have an advantage over them if they did this though as there are usually more diamond generators in the middle. And if they camp on the generator it's way easier to just build a bridge over to them.

Or you give some explanation as to why you think it's way too overpowered? It's not like you've ever played the Normal EggWars mode with enderpearls.
Any one team can dominate center grab everything they want and slay everybody easily gameover as much as i support it to shorten the game epearls would shorten it to much​

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom